Chapter 13

~ Chapter 13 ~

* Nicole's POV *

"Hello?" Lou said in a groggy voice.

"Lou? Oh my godddd. I don't know what to wear! I'm meeting the boys' management today! Helllpppp!"

"What baby? What do you expect me to do?"

"I have no idea! I just don't know what to wear!" I screamed into the phone.

She sighed. "Well, for starters, wear clothes. Blue or purple is a good color for you. Okay?"

"Not much help, but it'll have to do. Thanks Lou!"

"I hope you know that your phone call woke me up. You owe me Nicole."

"I know. I gotta go. thanks again!" I quickly hung up.

Harry walked into my room and gasped."Nicole! What happened in here?!" Becasue he yelled, the other boys came running in. They all had the same expression as Harry. I looked around my room. There was clothes everywhere. I guess I'd thrown my clothes around when I was searching for what to wear.

I looked down at my feet. "Sorry... I didnt know what to wear."

"Woww....."

I picked up a blue, off the shoulder T-shirt and jean shorts. "I found something."

They laughed and went downstairs. "Hurry up!" Liam added. I went off to the bathroom and got ready. When I finished, I took a deep breath and headed down the stairs.

Niall handed me a Pop Tart. "Here's a Pop-Tart. Come on!" He Tossed me over his shoulder and Zayn grabbed my crutches.

"What? Only a Pop Tart?!" How am I supposed to survive?!

"We're going to be late." Louis yelled running through the door.

"Uhg..." I mumbled and ate my sad little excuse for breakfast.

                                                          *     *     *

"Ah, it's good to finally meet you in person. I'm Steve." The man held out his hand and I cautiously shook it. (A/N I completely just made that name up FYI.)

"Well should we get started?" They handed me a ton of different songs to choose from. I picked out 20 that I really liked. My favorite was a song titled "Titanium" (A/N yes yes. It's the song by David Guetta FT. Sia. We're gonna pretend that It was never made by them Ok? I am in love with that song. It's just perf alright? Ok then.)

 I walked in the recording room and began singing "Titanium."

You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but I get up

[Chorus]

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium