Chapter 5

A/N SUPER IMPORTANT!  MUST READ:   NICOLE HAS DONE ONE SPORT: GYMNASTICS. THE PLACE SHE WENT TO WAS FREE (FYI) I'M GONNA ADD THAT IN. PROBABLY IN THE PROLOUGE, JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT. ALSO, AFTER THE SUMMER ENDS SHE'S GOING INTO 7TH GRADE, NOT 8TH. I HOPE THAT DOESN'T CONFUSE ANYBODY. OK SORRY HERE'S CHAPTER 5 :)

~ Chapter 5 ~

* Nicole's POV *

Hey there! Here's what's been going on: I've been here for about a month now. Niall and Harry and Louis and Liam and Zayn are like my older brothers. I wouldn't say dads just because 1) they're obviously not old enough and 2) Sometimes I'm more mature than them. I've met Eleanor and Perrie, who are both really nice. Haven't met Danielle yet. It's about the middle of June... so yay! No school. Today the boys are going to an interview.The Ellen show? (A/N LET'S PRETEND THAT THEY'VE NEVER BEEN ON THE SHOW) Something like that. And so am I.  FREAKING OUT HERE! I THINK I HAVE FLIPPING STAGE FRIGHT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MANAGEMENT?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY?

"PRINCESS!"

"NICOLEEEEE"

"KITTEN!"

"WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING."

"GET UP PLEASE."

Noooooooo. "IM SLEEPING! SEE?" I tried my best snoring attempts.

"Nice try Princess. Now come on." Niall was standing in the doorway. "I know you dont want to go, but you have to!"

"But why?" I didn't understand why it was so important for the public to know about me.

"Because we told you to. Now go get ready. Please."

I rolled my eyes, but got out of bed. I picked up the clothes that the boys stylist had brought over for me and walked into the bathroom. I put on the outfit and looked in the mirror. It was a plain, tan colored tee shirt, jean shorts, tanish colored shoes, a necklace with different types of beads and a metal feather on it. There were also a bunch of bangles, and green purse, and plain sunglasses. The sunglasses had a note on them from Lou, (the stylist) that said "wear on your head, not your eyes ( ;  [PICTURE ON SIDE]

                                                                                      *     *      *

I only had time to eat ONE waffle. ONE. I am going to starve! The boys have been freaking out about the interview. The studio was huge. I mean the stage wasn't that big, but backstage was. There was a chair on stage and a couch next to it.

"WE'RE ON IN 2 MIN!" Some guy yelled. The boys and I were ushered to the couch on the stage. There was only enough room for about 3 people.  Zayn sat on one end and Liam sat on the other. Louis sat on Zayn and Harry sat on Liam's lap. Niall sat in the middle and told me to sit on his lap because there wasn't any room left. I shrugged my shoulders and sar down.  The crowd started screaming. Wait, why is there a crowd? What the heck?

A really pretty woman came over to us. She shook all of the boys' hands. "Hi guys! It's really nice to have you back on our show." Then she looked at me and smiled even bigger. "You must be Nicole. I'm Ellen."

"Hi!" We shook hands.

"ON IN 10 9 8..."

Ellen quickly sat in her chair next to us. We were all handed microphones.

Harry turned towards me and laughed. "Don't look so terrified."

"4 3 2..."  

"We know them as Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall. Please welcome, One Direction!"