01

[ chapter 1 ]

   Maya's POV
I walked toward the lacrosse field when I see Stiles and Scott having a conversation
"Hey guys" I said as I got closer. They looked up and nodded their heads and continued with their conversation.

"No offense Maya but why are you here, shouldn't you be at school?" Stiles told me trying not to be rude.

"Correction, this is school and you're my ride" I said using a fake smile after.
Scott was talking about if he was still team captain and I felt bad because I know how much he loves lacrosse and he'd want to stay team captain.

"Of course you're still team captain. You got your grades up like Coach told you to right?" Stiles told Scott.

"Yeah , but he never told me I was back on the team. He just told me to show up at tryouts today." Scott replied.

"I think we have bigger things to deal with" I told them both

"Did you tell Argent?" Stiles asked

"Um. I texted him but he hasn't gotten back" Scott said. 

"You told Argent that his sister, who is a bitch , came back from the dead over a text!?" I told Scott surprised.

"Hey, language" Stiles told me right away which made me roll my eyes.

"I didn't have the money to call France". He said defending himself.

"You think you have money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House" Stiles told him. I just put my head down not wanting to say anything.

"Another notice?" Scott asked. Stiles nodded and continued.

"Yeah. This one said, 'Final'. Now , what the hell are we doing her anyways? We have like 117 million problems and worrying about status on the lacrosse team isn't one of them." Stiles said.

I wasn't paying attention because I was watching the freshman on the field. But my eyes were more focused on the goalie.

"Um. It is now" I told them which made them turn around.

Who the hell was that? Whoever he was , he was really good. He didn't miss any shot that was thrown at him.
Stiles must've read my mind because he also said, "Who the hell is that?"

The guy took off his helmet and made a little smirk. Must I say, he was freaking hot. Amazing, bright blue eyes and his hair was a little messy but still cute. He looked towards my direction and saw I was looking then winked.

The boys turned towards me and saw that I was blushing and Stiles rolled his eyes and flicked me on my forehead to snap me out of it. I immediately looked at him and slapped him which made him fall but Scott caught him.

"Guys stop." Scott told us.

I heard his friend Garrett tell him something.

"Nice, Liam. You might just be our first ever freshman captain."

"Okay. Maybe we should just practice a lil bit." Stiles told Scott pushing him away.

I walked towards the bleacher to hide from Coach, but it was too late.

"Mini Stilinski! Here. Now!" He yelled at me which made everyone turn their heads towards me.

"Dammit" I muttered under my breath.

Thank god I was wearing converse today and not boots or anything. I walked towards Coach and the team when I heard a whistle.

"Greenberg! Shut the hell up." I said yelling which made some guys laugh. Man, that guy gets on my nerves.