Harry Styles #Imagine

Imagine with Harry Styles for You,

You're in a shop with your best friend, looking into a display case, when she nudges you with her elbow. She flicks her eyes towards the door, prompting you to look. Outside, passing slowly by, is a boy with brown hair and a denim jacket, hands shoved deep in his pockets. He's subtly staring into the shop as he passes along, but you can tell he's looking at you. You try not to let him see you looking, and after he's gone, you look back at your friend.

"He's passed by three times." She whispers, trying not to sound freaked out. You decide that he's probably going to come 'round again, so you station yourself at the door, arms crossed. Sure enough, about five minutes later,the boy walks back past the shop front. he stops when he sees you waiting for him, though, surprised and speechless.

"Please, explain to me why you've passed this shop four times and not gone inside?" You demand. He swallows.

"You." he says simply, and you're taken aback, though wary still. "Come with me." he says, and takes your hand, pulling you into the shop and over to the display case you'd been looking into. Your friend is hiding behind a clothing rack with an alarm clock in her hands, clearly ready to pounce and club the boy over his head. behind his back, you shake your head.

He turns to you an instant later,an small paper-wrapped bundle in his hands. He pulls out a sliver heart necklace with a green stone. Green is your favorite color, how could he have known that?!

You flinch as he puts the necklace on you, clasping the chain behind your neck. As he pulls his hands back, he rests them on your shoulders lightly.

"Listen, even though I'm about to come off as completely bonkers- I don't know who you are, and you don't know me. what I AM certain of, is that I have somehow fallen in love with you. Now, I give this necklace to you as a promise. I'm leaving the country tomorrow, but as long as you are wearing this necklace, I WILL find you again." the boy pauses, and then kisses you passionately.

As he runs from the store, you race after him. "Wait!!!" You call, and he turns on the street corner. "What's your name??"

He gives a heart-melting half smile, and you suddenly feel you've somehow fallen for the stranger who gave you the necklace, too. He calls back a response to your question.

"Harry. Harry Styles"

Vote if you liked it

Comment FeedBack

Fan Me for More