Liam Payne #Imagine

Imagine with Liam Payne for You,

You and Liam have been dating for 2 years. Today, you've decided to stay home and play your 'Super Pokemon Rumble' games, playing against each other.

"Liam, I love you, but you're going down!" You cry, and he nudges your shoulder on the sofa beside you.

"You wish, (Y/N)! Don't worry, though- i wont gloat too bad when I win!!!" Yous hove him back, and the video game suddenly showdown turns into a tickle war, your Nintendo systems quickly forgotten. By the time the two of you are out of breath, Liam is crouched over you, pinning your arms to the couch cushions with both of his hands, smirking at his successful restraint of you. You fake- glare at him, and he leans down and kisses the tip of your nose.

"Showoff." You grumble, and he laughs, leaning down to tease you with a kiss on your cheek. Instead, you snap your head to the side, meeting his lips with your own and dragging them so your head is straight again.

When you break apart, he lets you up, and you sit up on the sofa in front of him. He grabs your hand and slips something on your finger.

"Happy 2-Year anniversary (Y/N). I love you more than anything." He shows your your hand, and you gasp at the ruby ring glittering from your finger, before launching yourself at him and kissing him passionately.

Vote if you liked it

Comment FeedBack

Fan Me for More