Niall Horan #Imagine

Imagine with Niall Horan for You,

You're on a simple date with Niall, just walking around your hometown together, about a week before he has to go off on tour again. All of a sudden, a crowd of paparazzi spring from absolutely nowhere. You try to be kind to them, let them take the pictures they want, as you go on your way. But then the cameras press in, too close for comfort, and you end up stumbling, having tripped over the foot of one of the paps. Niall goes on the defense, and corrals you against him until you break free of the camera flashes. He grabs your hand, and the two of you race down the street at top speed, away from the chasing paparazzi.

You hurtle into an alley, and Nialler presses against the wall, pulling you close and into the shadows with him. Sure enough, the crowd misses the two of you, and runs down the street, leaving you alone.

Niall rubs at his temple, eyes closed. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), I just wanted for us to have a nice time....." You put your hands on his shoulders, fingertips playing with the seams on his denim jacket.

"Niall, this is fine. It's wonderful. I knew what I was getting into, dating you. And I know I'm going to love absolutely every minute of it." A bit of your hair fall into your face, and you cross your eyes, staring at it. He laughs, tucking it behind your ear for you.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He says, and kisses you. between words. "You're beautiful." Kiss. "And funny. " Kiss. "And perfect." Kiss, and he stares deeply into your eyes. "And mine."

Vote if you liked it

Comment FeedBack

Fan Me for More