Zayn Malik #Imagine

Imagine with Zayn Malik for You,

You and Zayn have been dating for nearly a year now, but for most of that time he's been out on tour. You hardly get to see him, and it's taken a huge toll on you emotionally. But this weekend is when he comes home, and you've been planning the evening for weeks.

On Wednesday, you get a text from an unknown number. 'Open the door.' it says. You bite your lip nervously, but open it anyways, peering out around the edge first to make sure there's no killer on the other side.

Instead of a murderer, you find Zayn there waiting for you, fanning himself with two tickets of some kind. "(Y/N)?" he calls out. "(Y/N), are you home?" You throw open the door, and leap into his arms. He nearly falls backwards, not expecting the mass of curls that attacked him. He kisses you passionately. "Hey, babe!!"

"Zaynie, what are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be home until Saturday!" You ask, though you don't really care the answer, you're just glad he's here, in your arms.

"I got off the tour early, and had to come back- after all, our flight into Barcelona IS tonight!!"

You stare incredulously at the tickets in his hand, and then leap back into his arms. "I love you, Zayn, and I've missed you!! Oh, you have no idea how much!!!!"

He whispers in your ear, holding you tightly against himself. "(Y/N), I love you beyond anything in this world. And I promise to do whatever it takes to make you happy." He lets you go, and nudges you back into your flat. "Now go pack-we've got a plane to catch!!"

Vote if you liked it

Comment FeedBack

Fan Me for More