Louis Tomlinson #Imagine

Imagine with Louis Tomlinson for You,

You're at a carnival with a pair of your friends, and the three of you want to go on the Ferris Wheel. The trouble is, the cars are only big enough for two people, and the grouchy old man running the ride won't let a single rider on. You're about to walk off into the noise of the midway when a hand takes your wrist, stopping your movement.

"Wait, Miss!" A familiar voice says, and you turn to see Louis Tomlinson smiling down at you, his Blue eyes shining in the light of the Ferris Wheel.

"I'll go with you, if you like. On the Ferris Wheel." You gasp, your free hand clapping against your mouth. he raises his eyebrows. "Is that a yes?"

You nod frantically, and board the car with him. Louis still hasn't let go of your wrist. The Wheel begins to turn, and you can see the entire carnival from how high you are.

"So, what's your name?" he asks, and you literally have to think for a moment before answering.

"(Y/N)" He smiles.

"That is honestly the most beautiful name I have ever heard" Your breath catches in your throat, and your car stops, swinging gently at the top of the Ferris Wheel.

Louis bites his lip, and then leans in and kisses your cheek gently. He clears his throat, and you can see him blushing.

"Sorry, I just, ah... I couldn't..." In all your time as a Directioner, you'd never seen a time when The Lou was at a loss for words. So, because you're thinking SO clearly, you lean in and press your lips to his.

The two of you are lowered slowly to the ground, and he helps you from the car. "Would you and your friends like to walk around with the boys and I? If you don't it's fine, I just... I don't really want to let you go just yet." He smiles, taking your hand. You nod, and beckon to your friends. The eight of you walk off into the noise of the midaway.

But in your mind, it's just you and Louis

Vote if you liked it

Comment FeedBack

Fan Me for More