Louis Tomlinson #Imagine

Imagine with Louis Tomlinson for You,

You're playing an opener at a concert, and you've got your 'lucky guitar' with you. This was the one you were playing when you were discovered, and it was the one you learned to play on, too. You finish your set, and the crowd goes crazy- they loved you!!!

You have to walk into the crowd to get away from the stage, because the band has already set up behind you. You go through the people easily, until you hear the opening notes of the first song. The girls around you scream and start jumping, and you fall to your knees. Clutching the neck of your guitar, you try to stand, but fall again.

A hand suddenly appears in front of you, and you grab it gratefully. It's owner pulls you to your feet and drags you from the audience.

Once you're free, you finally see your helper's face- and it's none other than Louis Tomlinson. He takes your arm, helping you stagger breathlessly up the hill behind the fangirls.

"You okay?" he asks, and you nod. As if the universe was saying 'oh, you are, are you?!', you immediately feel a stabbing pain from your left hand.

When you look, your palm is covered with blood and... wood? The neck of your lucky guitar has snapped, ans the chips of wood have embedded themselves into your hand. Louis gasps, and helps you to brush away the lingering woodchips.

You have to go to the hospital for stitches, so Louis drives you there. You two get to talking, and he asks for your phone number.

You hang out for the rest of the week, staying out later and later every night. Finally, you end up getting home around 11:30 PM. There, sitting on your front step, is a beautiful blue guitar, the hole cut into the shape of a heart. stuck between the strings is a note:

"I got the boys to drop it off while we were out today. I know it isn't the same as the one that broke, but I hope it'll do. I love you, (Y/N). ♥ Louis."

Vote if you liked it

Comment FeedBack

Fan Me for More