CHAPTER 1

Felicia's POV

     It's been 1 month since school start, and the begining of my junior year at twilight high school. I'm at class 11a and it's the best class in junior year. There are four class; a is the best class, b is the good class, c is the average class, and d is bad class.

     I'm glad that i'm in the a class. My classmate is pretty good but i still haven't make new friend yet. I'm usually pretty lonely at school even though i'm in the junior year and i hope i can make at least a few friend here in my new class.

     So in my class there is 24 student of 12 boys and 12 girls. Well i'm not complaning because the boys are all very handsome, the girls are all very beautiful too of course yeah well but not me, i like to think that i'm average beacuse the only person who think i'm beautiful is only my family.

     I have blonde hair, my hair is wavy and it reach my elbow. My eyes are blue like the sky. My skin is pale but a little tan because of the sun , i have medium size of body. And lastly i stood at 159 cm.

      There is one girl in my class that i used to be friend with but she didn't want to be my friend again so we act like stranger when we meet. And now she is my classmate i hope we can be friend again.

     There is this popular group in my school named " Teens royal " which is suited them. The group consist of very gorgeous, wealthy, and popular boys and girls.

     I forgot to tell you that pretty much of my classmate about half of my class is the school popular group and there is one boy that stand out the most in my class, yeah it's because he is the school popular boy James lockheart.

____________________________________

Picture on the side is Candice Swanepoel as Felicia Heart Valentine