CHAPTER 6

Felicia's POV

Today is saturday and that means that today i'm going to James's home for working on the english project.

I'm still in my home still can't decide what i should wear for today. After searching and searching my closet for a whole hour i finally come down to 2 outfit. The first one is a pink-peach summer dress that reach my knees and the second outfit is a baby blue shirt and a white short that reach my mid-thigh.

After a few minute i decide that i will be wearing the dress. For completing my looks i wear a light make-up such as lipgloss and powder.

When i arrived at James's house, it is a really amazing sight. His house is really big, and he has a minimalist mansion like house with a swimming pool. In the inside the design has a simple, homey but a modern touch in it.

The minute i see him in his house, James is wearing a black T-shirt with basketball short. I have to admit that with that outfit he looks incredibly handsome escpecially with that gelled hair make him looks sexy.

He guide me to his room. His room is also big, it has a grey colored wall, black carpet, dark grey comforter that cover his bed, white study table, 40 inch LED TV, white sofa, and lastly a very big window that have beautiful sight of the town. I bet in the evening the view will be wonderful.

So we just stand there doing nothing. And i decided that i will break the silence because its getting akward the passing second. "Umm...so what are we going to do first? " i ask James.

"How about you search the information on the internet, after you found the right information you read it to me so that i can type down in my laptop. That way we can finish it fast dont you think." He said it casually.

"Okay, i think thats a good idea." I said. Then after that we start working on that project with his instruction and its going smoothly. We work on his study table. He is in front of his laptop, and i'm sitting right beside him.

After working on that project over one hour, James has an idea that we should continue working on it on the bed, because he is feeling tired of sitting. I am okay with it and we start working in with us lay on our stomach. Sometimes our hands is touching and i dont know why but i feel this burning sensation on my face and i feel the temperature on the room is getting warmer.

Whatever that i'm feeling right now is not what i expected to have. In the beginning i didn't like that i have to be in the same group as James but now i feel glad that i did.

____________________________________

Picture on the side is James's house