CHAPTER 5

Felicia's POV

     After yesterday task we talked about the project and we came up and decided that we will be working on it on saturday afternoon till finish which is tommorow since it is friday and we wil be working in James's house.

     Today is gonna be good, i hope so.
I started my day with doing my usual routine in bath and went to school. During the first lesson to now which is almost lunch time i dont know why but my thought always wandering to that certain someone that is just a few seat nearby that is James Lockheart.

     I dont pay much attention on class beacuse of him, i kept glancing at him. And just sometime he glances back at me. After the bell rang i picked up my things and go to the cafeteria.

     While i am in line of pick up my food there are 2 people in front of me. I noticed that they are Lindsay Mcnova and Chrystle Carter. After thinking where i met these girls, i finally realise that Lindsay is in my class and Chrystle is a sophomore student.

     Lindsay Mcnova is an Asian-American girl. She is a part japanese, part chinese and born in america. She has a brown eyes , aprikot skin , and dark elbow-lenght auburn hair. Lastly she stood at 168 cm.

     Chrystle Carter is an American girl.
She has a tanned skin, black shoulder lenght hair, and she has a blue eyes. She has a slight oval shaped face and lastly she stood at 161 cm.

     After a while they turn around to face me, then they greeted me and asked me if i want to join them at lunch. I said yes. Then after we take our food we sit at a table that has already had one person in it.

     That person is Marie Nathalie. She is a japanese girl and has a black straight hair.

     After we sit down, at first we talked about our hobby, daily activities, favourite things, etc. Them after that we the conversation move to a different topic and it's about gossiping the other student. But not just that but we also talk about our crushes.

     So Lindsay have a crush on John now they are not on best term beacuse he think that lindsay is to agressive, Chrystle have on jerry but before that she had a crush on jason kyle but move on because he just see them as "bestfriend", and lastly Marie has a crush on jeffry. Maybe it's sort of coincidence but all of our crushes in in the popular group.

____________________________________

Photo on the left is Megan fox as Chrystle carter
Photo on the right is Yuri as Lindsay mcnova

Check out their wattpad account
Chrystle = crytalshards22
Lindsay = lunashion66