CHAPTER 7

Felicia's POV

     One day has passed since that day when I went to James's house to work on the project. It's Monday now and back to my usual activities. Since we are on the same class, I get to see him again today.

     Today I have math, chemistry, english, and IT lesson. It is the end of chemistry now and I am going to eànglish class. Today Ms lily give us another task. It is also a group project. So for deciding which group that we will be joining, Ms lily want us to count from one to six and then repeat it again until the entire class is  finished. So there are gonna be six group that consist of four students.

     After we finished counting, it turns out that my group member is lindsay, john and suprisingly James is in it. Well it seems like we are gonna work together again after we just finished our previous work. So today Ms lily gives us task well it's more like a game and from that she will give bonus score for the winning team.

     Today topic is about future tense that contain simple future, future continous, future perfect, and future perfect continous. The game is called "battle ship", so basically we have to answer some questions and when we answer correctly we got to choose a number, because before it each team have to choose six number for their own "ship" and the least ship that got hit is the winning team.

     So after an hour, the game is finished because there is no quetions left and we win the game. Mostly because all of us (minus John) are very good at english especially that James lockheart. After the game Ms lily gives us free time.

     In that free time we stay in our place, and we (me, james, lindsay, and john) have a chat together. At first we talked about the basketball team since john is a member of it. But i dont know why that we ended up talking about gossip that spread saying James has something toward Angelina Anderson. Well not this current time but last year.

     Angelina Anderson is also a cheerleader like lindsay, she is very girly and stuff, she is very beautiful, tall, have amazing body, smart and all of the quality that every girls and boys has been dreaming about.

     Beacuse of that new information we bagin to tease him about it, but he keep denying it. I and lindsay has something in our mind, and we or me especially write Angelina name on his book. I can see that he clearly doesn't like it one bit. And we begin to laugh, but in the end, i apologize to him and he forgive me. Seems to me that maybe it's just a rumor after all. And something about that give me a little relieve.
____________________________________

Picture on the side is inside of the Twilight high school