CHAPTER 11

Felicia's POV

     This past few days had been like hell. I bet you are wondering why, just before this i was so happy then it changed drastically. The reason behind it, it is because of a certain someone.

     It is James, i know that our relationship is just a friend and nothing more. But i dont know, i guess he kind of know that i have a feeling towards him. It is because i kind of told a few person in my class about it, and you know everyone in school like to gossips so it just spread so fast.

     It isn't because of everyone is talking about my crush to him, it is beacuse his behavior is different. Different in the bad kind of way.

     He start to distance himself from me. He start to have this kind of hartred towards me. He start to shutting me down everytime i try to make a conversation with him. He didn't want to be seen being with me. He start to ignore me.

      Now we are like strangers. Before this be became close like really close, but now he didn't even want to spare me a glace, to look at me, and dont want to talk to me.

     There are a few times when i try to talk to him about something. But he either answer it with short answer or he pretend that i didn't speak to him.
He just ignore me like a trash.

     This is the things that i dreaded when i start to realize i have a crush toward him. To feel this kind of feeling that i never wanted to feel when i have a crush on someone. Especially when i have a crush on him, James Lockheart the school popular boy.

     I should have expect this when i start to have a feeling to him. But i just so stupid to let it slip and just focus on my heart. I just have to remind myself that what is done is done and you can never changed it even a second of your past.

      I just wish if i have a change to replay the past and changed it, i want to not have a crush on him so that this whole thing never happened.

    I can just wish it to come true, but i know that it would never come true so i just wish that from now on things would at least get a little better and fix this mess that i have created and maybe just maybe i can be with him.

____________________________________
Picture on the side is Candice Swaneoel as Felicia Heart Valentine and Sean o'pry as James Lockheart