CHAPTER 2

Felicia's POV

     Today is just another normal day at school. Just study and then go home, yeah it's like that simple but it is not actually.

     Today is quite a bit fun yet a little confusing. At lunch, a classmate of mine and my so called "childhood friend" Caitlin came up to me and sit with me. It's a surprise really and it's a good surprise because i thought that she want to stay away from me, but i was fine with that and maybe a little dissapointed.

     Caitlin snow has brown hair, her hair is wavy and it reach a bit longger after her shoulder. She has chocolate brown eyes, and her skin is pale. Lastly her height is 165 cm.

     It was akward at first but she start a conversation. She said " Hi! ". And i greeted her back. But after that the cafeteria went back to silent, you could even hear a pin drop. I feel terrible so i ask how she been doing lately.

     " i have been doing great actually, i got pretty great score at my tests." she said. " wow, it is amazing you're still very smart until now! " I said.

     " yeah.....maybe, look Feli i'm sorry...." but she was cut off by one of the teens royal member. It's another one of my clasmate his name is Ashton.

     Ashton Carter is handsome, he has dark brown hair, he is tall he stood at 180 cm, he has a little bit tan skin, amazing body and the most stood out of all is his green eyes. He is a easy going person and a carefreee atitude toward other people. that personality is what i  liked in a person.

     He then sit at our table. I got to admit it was a surprise really. I don't expect one of the teens royal member to come and sit with me.

     He first greeted me and then he started to talk about his life, about where he lives, hobby, favourite food, etc. Then he started to talk about his group and then lastly he talked about the popular boy, James lockheart.

     Speaking of the devil, he himself came through the cafeteria door.

____________________________________

Picture on the side is Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow