Epilogue

Sarah's POV:

I settled Eugene, our son, in my lap as I sat down on the throne. He was a handsome boy with Jareth's eyes and facial shape but with my hair. He was a honeymoon baby which wasn't surprising considered Jareth and I never left the bedroom for a couple of weeks. I swear he made love to me more than not and from every position I thought possible and some I hadn't thought of.

Sometimes, I had even worried he was going to break my hip from it all. He never did though. We'll just say, my body was well loved.

Eugene jumped from my arms and tottered across the throne room towards Jareth who had just walked in. Jareth bent down and scooped the boy up in his arms. I laughed as I heard our son giggle.

"How is my queen today?" Jareth asked as he walked up to me. I gave him a sweet smile.

"Just fine. And my king?" He nodded.

"As fine as to be expected." I closed my eyes and slumped on the throne.

"Tired, Precious Thing?" I nodded. He set Eugene down and picked me up instead, teleporting us to our bedroom. Eugene played on the floor as he laid me down on the bed and laid down beside me. I snuggled against my chest and soon Eugene clambered up onto the bed and laid down between us. We both laughed.

"A perfect family." Jareth whispered. I nodded.

"A perfect family."

-----------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

The book is done. I trust you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's a nice side job for a king to be an author. Perhaps, I shall start another Labyrinth fanfiction but not any time soon. Alice still needs me greatly. Even though she doesn't like to admit it. Correct, queenieforever?

Jareth, Goblin King.

P.S. you may note I didn't say anything about Alice and Gareth. You may draw your own conclusions about how their story ended. I shall leave that to my readers.