Chapter - 6

-Harry's POV-

I threw Margaret onto the bed and began stripping her of her shirt. She was so beautiful, I couldn't resist. I just wanted her and only her in that moment.

I brushed my fingertips against her stomach as I was gently removing her shirt. She seemed to jump when I was just about to pull it over her chest.

"I need to go. I.. Just.. I'm sorry." She pushed me off of her and ran out of my room. The door slammed shut behind her leaving me staring at an old wooden door.

I stood there, frozen. I ran my fingers through my curls, gripping them in frustration.

How could i be so stupid? Why would i pressure her into doing such a thing? She was so nice and gentle.. very different from the other girls I attract and I drive her away because of sex?

Fuck Harry. 

Once I convinced myself that she also gave in, and that it wasn't entirely my fault, I made my way into the kitchen to get a drink. 

I opened a six pack of beer, flinging the cap onto the tiled floor. I was chugging the bottle as I wobbled over to the chair and planted myself in it. 

I was just finishing it off when I heard something vibrate. I followed the sound to the counter by the doorway. I lifted up a towel, and found a phone lying there. 

"Heeeey phooone I found yoooou." 

I flipped over the phone to check and see who called.

It was a missed call from Danielle.

This wasn't my phone,

It was Margaret's.

-*- 

A/N

I haven't updated in forever sorry.

This is poopy, but it's something just until I can get the bigger chapter done right? Yup. Okay.