Chapter - 5

I pulled into the drive way of my house. I was determining whether I should go to Harry's place or not. It wasn't like I could lie and say I forgot, or I stopped somewhere along the way. Harry just moved in next door, so there wasn't really a way out of this.

I hesitantly walked over to Harry's flat. I tried coaxing up a way in my head I could get out of this. I decided on knocking on the door softly, hoping he wouldn't hear me and that could be my excuse.

I hated being alone with anyone...  My brother, he's okay, I know he would never hurt me. But if it's just me and another person, alone in a private place, someone I JUST met.. someone I don't know if I can trust or know how they act.. I get nervous and over think any tiny possible thing that could happen.

"Coming." His posh accent spoke through the door.

I heard the sound of heavy footsteps thudding quickly across the floor, along with the sound of a lock unlatching.

No going back now..

-Harry's POV-

I was waiting in line for my tea when I noticed someone at the back of the restaurant. She looked awfully familiar, but I couldn't see her that well over the people in from of me. 

I glanced back at Margaret, who was still sitting at the table, to make sure she was alright. I caught her staring at me. Her cheeks blushed up, making me laugh. 

"Here's your tea. Enjoy." 

I handed the cashier the owed amount of money, plus a tip. I turned around casually and sat back down in my seat, directly in front of Margaret. 

She was slumped over fiddling with her fingers. She was just staring at her feet. The only time I met her eyes this entire lunch date was when she first walked in, and when I was in line. My first reaction was that I scared her, but I hadn't done anything to scare her, never raised my voice, or even gave anyone the wrong look. Then my heart sank at the realization that maybe she didn't want to be here. Maybe I had pressured her into it by showing up at her house.. or leaving that note..  

"Ah alright where were we?" I had to start somewhere, figure out why she was acting like this. 

"I'm not sure.." Her eyes drifted to the place mat on the table, then back at the ground. 

She really must resent me.. or there's a deeper problem here. 

I let out a small laugh, hoping it would get her to smile along. "Let's start somewhere then shall we?" 

I almost had her looking up at me. I pulled a smile on her face, and that was all I needed to ignight the fire in my chest. I needed to know what was bothering her all the time. Thinking back to when we first met she was a nervous wreck. 

"Margaret." 

"Yes?" She raised up her head slowly to me my gaze. 

Finally. 

"You're so beautiful, why are you always looking at the ground?" I was staring at her facial expressions to try and read what she was feeling. Her cheeks turned blush red. I could tell it made her feel uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. Margaret wasn't used to getting complimented, it was obvious. Her eyes were the prettiest brown I've ever seen. They were so big, and mysterious. They held many secrets, that I wanted to unlock. 

"I.. uh.. I just I-I.. I'm sorry. It's not you.. it.." She slouched back into her former postion. 

The way she spoke so shyly and nervously when I complimented her made me laugh to myself.