Chapter 3

-Kosi's POV-

While Sakuya gets coffee and snacks, I put my backpack down and grabbed out my phone, checking my account quickly. Already a little message from the Sakuya I knew from the Internet, and now I'm a bit nervous. For some reason, I didn't have the right feeling to meet him for real.

I let out a short Huh in a bit of confusion. I heard louder footsteps heading towards me, one foot in front of the other. "What are you doing?"

I turn over to my side, putting my phone down, screen against my lap. Sakuya puts down the coffee and snacks. I know he was still waiting for an answer as those eyes were staring at me with concern, yet seems interested in what I was doing on my phone.

"I was just checking a friend's message." I answered. "By the way, this might be a bit private, but do you live alone?"

I see him stopping his hands, a gap between the cup of coffee and his lips. He lowers it to his lap. He seemed a bit hesitant, but he did answered. "Not exactly. My sister is off on a trip to our hometown, South Korea. I'm pretty much alone. Well, with my dog Chase of course."

I felt kinda bad for him. Was there really no other adult or something? I intended to ask that now. As I grabbed my cup of coffee, sipping it a bit, I let out a nice sigh. I now release my words. "Sakuya, what about your parents? Or other adults?"

He tensed up. Was it something bad I should've not said? He stayed silent a bit. I heard a little drop suddenly. Looking at him and his coffee, I saw little teardrops fall down, connecting with the coffee once landed in.

I frowned. I may have broke the nice conversation. I scoot a little closer and put my arm around him. "Hey, I'm sorry for that question, if you were upset with that one."

"No no! It's fine.. It's just my parents.." Sakuya pauses once. "It's just.. They're somewhere far, but I never got a phone call. Really, it's been a long time that I don't even know how they look anymore.."

I frowned a lot more if possible, but gave a small smile. I grabbed our cups down as I fully hug him. He hugged back, letting his tears soak my shoulder a bit. Once we untangled ourselves, I only had one little question for him.

"You're flushed. Why?" He quickly looks up from wiping his tears.

"Wha-What?!" He exclaims. "N-No! I bet it's just from the tears! You know, it ha-happens!"

I chuckled how he fumbles with his words and how nervous he just was. "It's fine if you're flushed from that hug."

"IT'S NOT FROM THE HUG!" He shouts out loud, his voice echoing through my ears. With that, he kinda acts like a girl, yet just a very shy guy I bet. Just like the Sakuya I know on Wattpad.. I should really get that out of my head.

He was gonna slap me, until my reflexes kicks in and I quickly grabbed his wrist. He tries to slap with the other one, but once again, I wrap my fingers around his wrist. He tries shaking, but nope. I just pull him into a hug. "Just let it happen."

"No! Not let it happen! Let me go!" I chuckled as I let go, but got a fast grip onto his waist. I start tickling his sides, earning cute laughs. I'll be honest, my cheeks felt warm when his first giggle came out, but I let off that flush and continued.

I finally stop, leaving him with light pink flushes and hard breathing. He then kicks me in the balls. I fell down, groaning in pain. I hear his adorable chuckles. As I stand up with a few stings under the pants, I sat my ass down and just gave a glare at him.

"I can see you can be an annoyance." I lay my head back with crossed arms and a rebel act on the crossed legs while I'm at it. "An adorable annoyance that is."

He tries growling at me while I chuckled. Thunder suddenly strucked outside, causing warmth around me. Looking out the window and back at myself, I see Sakuya shivering. I grinned. "So you do like the hugs."

He punches me in the gut, but not even that strong. Weak punches are cute. What more must I say? Another strucks, makes more warmth. I hugged him close. His cheeks flushes redder. "Ador - able."

I coughed once in the word. He finally had the chance to slap me. Such a sting yet the adorableness still runs through my mind. Looking out the window, it was a raining beast out there. I don't drive and with a storm like that, I don't think I'll reach my home in that condition.

I look back to Sakuya, but it was too late to ask if I could stay as he fell asleep. His slight, sleepy sounds just put me in heating state a bit. I carry him bridal style. I Looked through a few times in rooms but finally found his room, at least to my thoughts.

I place him down on his floor bed. I believe it's like a Japanese-type bed. I slowly close the door, not to shock him up. It wasn't exactly dark yet, so I decided to watch anything good that Sakuya had. A few Korean and Japanese films. Of course, American ones too.

It wouldn't hurt to make something to eat. The snacks didn't exactly got my appetite satisfied. I just get a normal pack of ramen, land the block in the bowl and pour hot water. As I get chopsticks and spoon just for the soup, I hear a slight yelp.

With a concerned feeling, I open the door to Sakuya's room. I see him shivering. Could be the thunder again. I sit next to him with the ramen. I finished early and I just felt lazy to get out and wash the bowl out, so I just place it on a table counter.

I grinned a bit and take off my shirt, scooting into the bed. He looks adorable.. I mentally slap myself. What is wrong with me? As I slightly hug him close, he stopped shivering and just cuddles against me. I smiled as I slowly fall into oblivion.

--------

Nailed it. Very sorry for all the accured mistakes. Just hope you enjoyed :)