Chapter 6: Let's begin

Third Person

"A magazine club?" asked Natalia with a raised eyebrow.

Maria nodded, same with Kim and Lin, "We couldn't think of any other activities and when we found out this school never had some type of newspaper or magazine club, we thought why not make one now" explained Kim

"I like it," smiled Elizabeta "What kind of stuff are we going to put in it?"

"Typical stuff" Maria replied "columns, reviews, tips, what's new and what's hot and even an advice column"

"I already got dibs with the Fashion advice column" shouted Lin, raising her hand.

"And I already got a crafts column," smiled Kim.

"I, uh, guess I could do a recent news column and studying advice" mumbled Sofia.

"I'll do a cultural Column!" cried Emma "Since there are a lot of different cultures in this school , I guess we should take our time and get to know them."

Maria smiled at the ideas of her upper classmen, she looked at Elizabeta, it looked like she's still thinking of what kind of column she would like to do, then her eyes wondered to Natalia, she glared at Maria and huffed "I guess I'll do a favorite knife column"

Everyone except Sofia shuddered at the idea "O-okay, Natalia" Maria answered.

"I got it!" exclaimed the Hungarian "I'll do a couples column!"

Kim raised an eyebrow "Expand on that, Elizabeta"

"a Couples column," Elizabeta began "where we take pictures and interview the couple!"

Emma hit Elizabeta upside the head "you just want an excuse to take pictures of all the gay couples on campus and find out if and/or where they're doing it so you can take more pictures."

Maria felt her face warm up, remembering that Elizabeta was the one who tried to start a Yaoi Club.

"No!" denied Elizabeta "I just want to-..." the Belgian gave her a I'm-not-buyin'-it look, the Hungarian sighed and said "Fine, fine you got me."

"Um, Ate Eliza, you can still do that" Maria said with cheeks still warm "just don't go overboard with it."

"Yes!" cried Elizabeta pumping her fists into the air, Maria smiled and looked at Lilly and Shelly.

"What do you two want to do?" Piri asked.

"Since I'm providing the computers, how about I'll put it all together?" smiled Lilly "And maybe some photography."

They all shrugged in agreement; then looked at Shelly who was twirling one of her pony tails around her index finger, pouting "I guess I can do Photography too or do a column on Fish or popular get away beaches" Shelly gave them a small smile as they all came to an agreement.

"So since we have come to an agreement and decided what we're going to do," Kim pulled the mobile white board to the front of the other girls and began writing which girl is doing what "We have to talk about schedule," Kim turned to face the other girls "Since we have two seniors, it'll be hard because of all the work you three will have to do and the preparations for college and such."

Sofia and Elizabeta both nodded in agreement and Maria continued "So the magazine updates will be the first Monday of every month."

"Why Monday?" asked Lin in a sing-song tone, before she can even finish her sentence Lilly answered "'cause everyone hates Mondays and to make the Mondays better the publish date will be," Lilly shrugged "every Monday"