Chapter 34: Mother...

"Let me die brother." Elise begs.

"Nonsense." Xyrie snorts, kissing his dear older sisters forehead. Blessing her with a kiss of healing only shared among the mistaken mixed breed. Elise's blue eyes water and tears fall.

"Titan is not fair! Why must I continue living like this? Why, dear brother, why?" Elise cries, raising her hands up above her head praying. "I just want to be erased. Take me off this planet."

"Stop it!" Xyrie shouts, slapping her gently. Gripping her jaw in his hands. "Someday Titan will not be ashamed of us."

"Someday you say! Someday! I cannot wait an eternity!!" Elise exclaims, rushing away bashing the doors into the wall. Conducting a plan her racing head. "Tomorrow...tomorrow I'll kill everyone. I'll write the seal. I'll escape. Use their blood. Kill the kin. Kill the parents. Kill everyone. Everyone. I'll finally be free..."

"My mom." I say, lowering my eyes. Thinking heavy in thought about her smile. Always wondering why her ears were scarred. Getting the same answer, oh when I was younger my cousin burnt me by accident really bad straightening my hair. That was mom's answer. Always. Red stands by the other shifted dragon. A younger version of himself with black hair glares.

"Father passed away alone. I hope you're happy!" Red's brother hisses.

"Father.." Red croaks out, crushed.

"Mulnire, calm down. It's not Red's fault. Your dad was sick for a long time. It's only wh-"

"Be quiet! You did shit all!" The one they call Mulnire, shouts at the white haired beauty. I sigh, blinking. Staring at Kiopi. Who nudges me with his elbow, smiling.

"I missed you." Kiopi mutters.

"What did I do wrong?" The beauty asks, saddened. Mulnire frowns.

"Stupid. You were never there! You don't care! Go sleep with Lithu then. I don't need you, Canton. I'm sick of you!" Mulnire shouts in the white haired knights face. The knight blinks, confused. Mulnire smacks Red's arm and points to the sky. "Well go claim what you wanted more than father. Go ahead! I don't want it!"

"The crown." Red mumbles, in deep thought, peering at Ajax who stands at attention beside him giving him a look of confusion.

"Y-you can't leave us." I say, walking up to them. Canton grabs me by my collar lifting me off my feet shaking me like a ragdoll.

"You sent that army towards Enda you little freak! Why I aughta..." Canton springs his fist back and it flings in.

"Stop! Everyone just stop it!" A voice screams, upset. A young boy with red hair and green eyes stares at us behind a huge muscly light green skinned guy. "Why do you have to resort to excessive violence? They are not at fault!"

"Fuck off, Daegi!" Canton growls. Dropping me onto my ass. I wince as pain shoots up my spine.

"I hate you." Mulnire states, gaze locked with Red's as he snickers.

"When have you not? When I was 10, you wished I'd get shot out of the sky with a cannonball and guess what? It happened! I got shot and crashed near Sye. I would've died but they saved me. So I have a debt and I'd like to help them reclaim Wysteria."

"I see." Ajax says, quietly with a nod, clearly misunderstanding. Red grasps his wrist pulling him back as he tries to scurry off. "I'm part of this debt. Let me go and go rule over your sky haven, dragon."

"No, you are not! Ajax, I love you! You're the one! The one I want to bind to for the rest of my life. I won't let you go." Red yells, shaking his head. Hand trembling.

"They shot you?" Canton asks, dejected. Mulnire gapes at Red.

"That is the one? An elf, really? Oh, father would sure-"

SMACK!

"That's enough." Canton growls, wiping his hand on his clothes. Mulnire touches his pink cheek. Canton turns his back to us. "Come we need to return to the twins before the next sunset."

"Yes, my love." Mulnire chides.

"Don't bring them to our border again or else I'll kill you myself." Canton threatens me. I gulp.

"It was not us that brought them. They travelled here themselves-"

"Quiet, Ajax." Red admonishes.

"I'm tired...." My head flies back.

Darkness comes....

Titan lied....

________________________

Oh, shiza! Titan lied about what? So much drama in this lol.

Vote and Comment.