Chapter 21: Yo, Yo. Who's The Biggest Badass Here?!

"Daemon! That's my name!" Daemon growls, slitting the throat of a baby. The mother falls to her knees in fits of tears and sobs. This is the 2, 546 time that this cursed soul has experienced this immense pain. Daemon snickers, tossing the blackened baby corpse to its mother, walking off. Rather bored. It's been a long time since he has had visitors that were not cursed or bonded to Labarynth; the evil God's home.

"Master, I've been hearing chatter above." Rabbie informs with a little squeak in his cheery voice, hopping alongside his master. Daemon blinks down at his best friend, Rabbie the rabbit, intrigued. Happily stomping down a bridge with bodies decorating and portraying stones engraved into the cement and the railings. Waterfalls of blood and wailing souls crying for saviours, which will never come, consume this world of Daemons. Yumina knew his evil could not be contained, so the Goddess created a land beneath Wysteria for the twisted God; Labarynth was born.

"What is all this magnificent chatter about, my sweetie pie?" Daemon chirps, skipping through his huge grave site. People crying as they rot inside out. Daemon stops in front of a woman who's eye hangs out, he blesses her with his pearly whites tearing off her eyeball and popping it into his mouth. Moaning in delight. The woman screeches as vines tear her apart. Daemon smirks and happily tumbles through the grave. Rabbie behind him, panting. Daemon stops. Sitting onto the burnt grass. "My, my dearie. My heart breaks." Daemon retorts, clutching his chest. "I am so very angry with myself. Master absolutely loves you, Rabbie."

"I am well aware, Master. I am very well informed." Rabbie chirps, the sense of being loved perking his ears up. Daemon lays outstretched on the crisp grass. Laughing, sinisterly, Sirens fall from the sky their wings getting plucked off one by one. The feathers, though bloody, are a spectacular addition to the vast land of Labarynth. Daemon sighs in awe, cupping his face.

"Rabbie, is it not the most pleasant view in all of Labarynth?"

"It certainly is, Master." Rabbie nods, star struck by the beauty.

"Now, enough of me unpleasantly avoiding your information. Please, inform me greatly. My snuggle fluffy bunny." Daemon commands, staring intently.

"The chatter is of a Siren named Sye. Apparently, he's trying to release Xyrin from Labarynth custody." Rabbie informs. Daemon pouts, pretending to wipe his eyes.

"Oh, boo! Xyrin was never under my custody. Xyrin is a little player! So unfair! It's-"

"Sye the Siren is coming here, Master. We should prepare the welcome party for him." Rabbie says happily interrupting Daemons babbling. Daemon's pupils retract into thin slits, fancied.

"Oh my. Oh my." Daemon jumps onto his dark black leather boots, dancing around, "You cannot be more right. We shall prepare a great feast for him. We haven't had a visitor in such a long time! I'm am over exhilarated!"

"Calm, master, you must remain calm to keep your wits about." Rabbie commands, Daemon nods.

"Yes, my little love, yes."

________________________

"Lè'Aokin, Ajax!" I shout, filled with way too much energy.

"Heh, Lè'Aokin, Sye." Ajax responds, face refreshed. Red and Vinmir nowhere to be found. Sachi glares at us.

"What in the world does that crap mean?" He grumbles, rubbing his tired eyes. "Whatever let's go. My brother knows a portal to Labarynth. Well he knows a few."

"Is that what Talani does? Find portals to the other lands?" I ask, fluttering my wings behind him. Sitting and eating like pigs are Vinmir and Red. Ajax mumbles something and disappears.

"No, Talani owns this place."

"How does he find the portals?"

"He's a pest and too damn curious for his own good." Sachi growls, obviously woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Has he gone into a portal?"

"Do you think he's stupid?" Sachi hisses, glaring at me. I flinch away waving my hands shaking my head. Sachi lowers his glare. "Well he is! Talani went into a portal when I was 12 and this is only the third time I'm getting to see him."

"So he calls Labarynth home? Who else could be there?" I reply, tilting my head, bemused.

"That crazy as chickens dancing the cha cha God Daemon." Sachi answers, intensely serious. I can't keep my lips from curling up. That explanation though hehe.

"So-"

"Daemon doesn't mean bad, he's alright. I haven't gone to see them in a long time. Him and Rabbie, That crazy guy." Talani chirps behind me. I flutter my wings, hovering down to the bench. Red only stops inhaling food to nod to me. Vinmir wipes his face clean, a cheshire grin popping onto his flawless face.

"Hey, hot stuff." Vinmir turns pink just saying those words to Sachi who gapes at him. Wondering if maybe Vinmir has gone insane.

"Hey-" Sachi cuts off, Talani whispers to him. Walking off. Sachi gives a sexy smirk. "Hey, baby, Daddy's back. Why don't you give me one of your sweet sultry kisses, hmm?"

"You..." Vinmir stares, confused. I make a face. Ajax runs his hands through his hair not even interested. Red snickers.

"Apparently daddy wants a kiss? Isn't that completely wrong?" He comments. I let out a low giggle.

"Ugh." Sachi manages, retreating.

"I want to go." I announce. The guys freeze, mouths ajar.

"Like right now?" Red asks.

"Right now. Kiopi said we only have a few days left. The Empire is going to get Titan. If that happens then kiss all the mythical creatures goodbye." I state, leaving Vinmir in astonishment.

"Talani!!" Ajax shouts, poking Red's cheek full of food. "Get us the closest portal!"

"Noisy elf." A werewolf comments. My wings flap harshly. Lifting me up above the table. Talking stops. Glares are directed at me.

"After the Empire kills us off, it's you bastards next! The Empire is enslaving each of our races. Sirens, elves, fairies, and werewolves; we're all in the same boat. The Empire will stop at nothing to erase our entire existence." I growl, irritated. Vinmir stumbles up onto his feet. Staring the others down.

"You know he's right." Vinmir agrees, the wolves perk their eyes around, curiosity flashing in their eyes. Vinmir steps forward. I slouch, sighing. "My pack is the Divinity pack." Vinmir announces wolves gawk and stare in disbelief.

"The Divinity pack?" Sachi asks.

"They died out though. Only small remnant packs can be found." A wolf says, full of himself.

"My dad is the alpha of the Divinity pack." Vinmir responds, the silence in the room is quite deadly. "But I was exiled so I cannot validly confirm what I just said. I shamed my dad, myself, and my pack. Why I was exiled I cannot state."

"You could have been the next Divinity alpha. It must of been pretty serious if you were exiled." Talani says, face scrunched up.

"Please listen. Sirens and Elves have been enslaved. That doesn't mean that you won't be." I shout.

"Screw those Empire bitches." A black haired wolf hisses.

"Talani show us the portal." Ajax commands. I flutter my wings quickly. Feeling excited. For what, who knows?

________________________

Anyone like Daemon?

Vote and Comment.