*Chapter 26: The Beginning Of The End

Titan's POV.

"Titan, our great God. Awaken to aid us." Sirens sing as loud as they can down in Wysteria. Making the Gods land quake. Sending me face planting off my bed. I groan in agony. Rubbing my nose.

"Ouch." I whine.

BANG!

"Titan!! They're calling!! Answer them!" Hirmeus, the werewolf God freaks out, holding his big white ears atop his head. Wincing in pain. I spring up from the ground, rushing with Hirmeus out to the courtyard filled with cherry trees.

"Sye?" One of the pups, Sachi, questions as my pretty Siren bites his lip refraining from the strong urge to sing with them. Sye's paled face and prominent sluggishness showing in his eyes as they droop.

"Titan, we have failed you. Our great God please forgive us. Shine down upon this cursed land, reviling in your brilliance. We call for aid of the great God, give us the strength to keep fighting on."

"This....this is not from the Empire?!" Ajax says, shocked.

"Sye!" I watch him faint, the Dragon catches him by the waist and swoops him up in his arms. Daemon's son, the bunny, darts to them. A dark red orb flicking in his palm as he places it against Sye's cold sweaty forehead. I clench my fists. The land quakes more.

"Enough!" I demand, yelling. The faces of Sirens staring up at me, terrified and hurt. My heart beats funny. Why are they...hurt?

"Please, help us." A little Siren child pleas, pointing. I follow. My heart could just stop.

Xyrie smirks at me.

"Hello, love. Long time no see. I've been awaiting this day for an eternity." Xyrie says, voice sharp as ever. I peer over to Sye. "Or as everyone calls me, Titan's first love. Pfft, unforgivable."

"You are. And shall be destroyed."

"By what? Your lackeys?" Xyrie shoots back. I grimace.

"I have the backing of the great Goddess Yumina." I growl.

"What's she gonna do? She already does shit all!" Xyrie scowls, shrugging his shoulders. His blue orbs look past me. Hirmeus standing behind me. "Oh my Hirmeus you still look the same, pathetic. Oh my, oh my. It seems I've broken a few of your babies down here." Xyrie says, evilly. "It seems the mutts have a low tolerance watching their young kin get killed off one by one. Tee-hee."

"You..." Hirmeus trembles, anger tearing through his system.

"Oh little fairy Laliia, looky looky sweetheart. Who does this fairy look like?" Xyrie asks, pulling hair and guiding the fairies head up. The face of Laliia's long lost love Vladiki stares up, teary eyed.

"Vladiki?" Laliia mumbles to herself, eyes full of brightness once again. This fairy must be his reincarnation. It's Vladiki. But not.

"I'm not requesting. Give me that Siren or I'll kill every pathetic human of Sheomès', then the useless mutts, then everyone else. T'is the only way I can purify my tainted land." Xyrie says, eyes full of craziness. A grin upon his face.

"I-I'll go." Sye says. I shake my head. Looking at him. Swaying on his feet trying to steady himself.

"Sye...no." Vinmir begs, eyes pained. Red tightens his jaw, mad.

"Sye...you're ill. No way, yo-"

"Just keep my family safe." Sye requests, glancing at us Gods. Before landing on me. "Please."

"N-n-no!" Ajax disagrees, reaching for Sye. Sye flicks his hand and Ajax falls to his knees. Hand still reaching out. I remain still.

"Sye...enough." Sachi grumbles, Sye's eyes flash with fury. Sachi knees buckle and he lowers his eyes to the ground in disdain.

"Enough. Sye comes now or Ajin dies!" Xyrie demands, Ajax shoots to the 'eye'. A younger version of him with short blonde hair hangs from an Empire building. Mutilated. Flesh hanging down from his stomach. Body exposed. Xyrie laughs. "Oh. Oops, my bad."

"Ajin....Ajin....no...not Ajin." Ajax whimpers, quietly. "I shouldn't have left you...I'm sorry....please...don't be angry...please." Ajax tumbles, stepping back, grabbing his blonde locks using them to shield his face from view. Tiny trickles fall down his face, coating his cheeks. "Ajin...you're all I had left...mom, dad....I'm sorry..it's all my fault..."

"Ajax." Sachi gulps, saddened. The brick, Ajax, has finally shattered.

"Sye, don-"

"Learn to let things go." Sye simply says to the crying pup holding his wings. "I'd rather you learn it before it's too late...Vinmir."

"Ss..." Vinmir starts but doesn't finish, hands slowly releasing the pink frilly wing before it lingers, then lowers. Sye steps forward staring down at the portal. Vinmir clears his throat. "Sye." Sye peers over his shoulder. "Kill that bastard. I'll be there to help. I'm..I'm going to get you back. You are a part of my pack...my family, don't forget, okay?" Vinmir requests, eyes teary but strong.

"I promise." Sye responds.

And as much as I want to call out to him and reach out for him, I cannot. We, Gods, must refrain from lower life affairs. This...is it. Red gathers Ajax in his arms and whispers down to him, comforting him. We all watch Sye leap.

________________________

Plot twist. :0 What do you think?
* <- That means POV that's special. So yay special chapter. Titan's POV. ^.~

Vote and Comment.