April 11th; A Deceased Person (or in my case a pet) That I Wish I Could Talk To

Dear Buddy (dog),

Its been 10 months and 1 day since you've passed away, almost a year. To me, it feels like forever since you've been gone. You have no idea how much I miss you, how much I wish you were here so I can talk to you. The day you left was the worst day ever. My heart ache and steaming tears fell from my face. It was really hard on me, because 1) it was 18 days before my birthday and 2) it was almost the 6th anniversary of getting you. Your death happened right in front of my eyes, it was your time though because you were suffering with pain. We (your family) were about to put you down, the vet came to our house, but your heart must of just gave out 'cause you were already dead. ... Without you, it's very lonely here when I'm home alone (and that's very often).

I remember all the good memories we had. When I miss you, I think of the good times, but that makes me miss you more. The first day I saw you, my face was filled with excitement and joy. I just came home from spending the weekend with Rosey and my parents told me they had a surprise. Behind mom and dad was you, you weren't a puppy, but not quite grown up yet. A black dog with a big black nose and brown eyes. Other things I remember was when we played tag, literally tag, somehow you knew how to play. Also, all the tricks I taught you, and you were rewarded with bone treats- you loved those thing so much. Whenever somebody said "treat" your ears would perk up and your eyes would widen. I love those memories, and no matter how old I get- they will never be forgotten.

Your last few months were pretty difficult and tough on you. On and off you kept getting sick, wouldn't eat, and use our kitchen as well, the bathroom. To make it harder to, you already had a tumor (with couldn't be removed or else your whole leg would of been removed) and you were going bald. I was very worried and I had the feeling your time was coming soon, but I when it did it was so unexpected. Mom got seemed to get mad at you when you "went" or left a surprise in the house. The truth was she was just frustrated, she wasn't really angry at you. I hope you know that.

I wish I could tell you, one more time that I love you. You should know that, I hope you do. You're in my thoughts everyday, even when I don't realize it. Just before you passed away (on the big couch), grandma said just beforehand you went on the small couch (the one that I basically took over), and rested there ju