Chapter Thirty

Author's Note:

Hey, guys! I am very sorry that it took me FOREEEEVERRRRR to update :( Please forgiveeeee meeeee. Anyway, I hope you will like this chapter. Dont forget to vote! and also comment, because I looove reading all of your comments :) Thanks guys! I love yall ! 

**********

It's been a month since we visited Mom and Dad. I called Kim yesterday and finally told her about my relationship with Norman, she didn't believe me at first, but in the end she said that she is happy for me and she supports my relationship with Norman. Norman and I are still strong as ever. Today is one of Norman's favorite day, and why you ask?

Because today is Comic-Con.

"Chloe! C'mon! Get up!" He shouted, waking me up. I groaned, then I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the time. 8:00 am. I yawned, and went back to sleep.

"Chloe! Why are you sleeping again? Come on! Wake up!" Norman yelled rocking my shoulder back and forth.

"It's just 8 am. Your convention starts at 11:00 pm" I said with my morning voice. I have one eye open watching Norman, pulling his hair. "Well, You need to get ready. So get up!!!" He yelled.

Not to brag but,  you see I am very good when it comes to "Time Management". I can wake up at 9:30, finished breakfast at 9:40, finished taking a shower in 9:55 and will probably get dressed up and ready around 10:15, and we would probably arrive comic con at 10:30 because the drive is really not that far. Thirty minutes is just enough time to get ready and wait for the comic con to start.

I finally got up from our bed, I stretched and my shoulder popped. I wear my pink fluffy slippers then I went to the dining room and sat on the dining chair. "What's for breakfast?" I asked Norman, rubbing the gunk out of my eyes

"I cooked your breakfast like 30 minutes ago, and now I have it up in the microwave" Norman said then he grabbed his prepared-breakfast-for-me from the fridge and heat it up for one minute inside the microwave.

"Coffee or fruit juice?" He asked

"Juice please" I answered. Norman nodded then he grabbed a glass from the cabinet and began pouring the apple juice. The microwave finally beeped, he grabbed the food then he placed it in front of me.

"Here you go" Norman said. I thanked him. Then I looked at the breakfast he made for me. The bacons were burnt. I tasted the eggs and it was too salty, however the sausages was perfect. After I finished eating my breakfast, I began to get ready. I took a quick shower, then I dried and did my hair.

Right now, I'm still staring at my closet, not knowing what to wear. I sighed. Agghhh Whatever. Who cares about "fashion" I end up wearing a v-neck oversized white T-shirt, blue skinny jeans and my black not-so-high heels. Okay. Comic-con. Let's do this.

***************

"I told you it's to early" I said

"Well it's better that were early than were late!" Norman argued

"Whatever" I replied, continuing to play candy crush on my phone.

"You're so sassy" he said

"No I'm not" I replied

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Stop it!" I said

"No. Ms. Sassy"

"I'm not sassy"

"You're sassy"

"You're annoying," I said

"You're annoying,"  he said, mocking my voice

"Norman! You stop it now or I'm gonna slap you!!"

And with that, Norman stopped. I glared at him, then I continue to play candy crush. After a few minutes, my eyes started hurting therefore I ended my candy crush game. I looked at the huge wall clock. 10:00 am. We have one more hour til the convention starts. Right now were just sitting on a bench, in an empty room. I sighed. I looked at Norman and he is just staring at a wall swaying his feet back and forth. I could really tell that he can't wait til his convention starts.

"I wonder if you can start early" I said

"That's a great idea!" Norman replied, excited.

I grabbed my purse and my bag and began walking towards the lady with a clipboard on her hand.I looked at her name tag. Abigail. Her name is Abigail, and underneath her name it says "manager." I tapped her on her shoulder. I smiled and said Hi. She didn't say anything, she didn't even smile. 

"What do you want?" She asked. Her voice was low and scary. 

"I'm Chloe Hunter, Norman Reedus' personal assistant. His convention starts in 11:00 but we came so early today, so I'm just wondering if -----" I said, but then she cut me off.  

"Yeah sure" Abigail replied. I thanked her. I was surprised that she could read my mind. I rubbed my head and began to walk towards Norman. "What did she say?" Norman asked. I told Norman that Abigail agreed to have his convention early. Norman was so happy and excited. He even checked his phone and made sure that he has enough storage for taking selfies with his fans. I looked at Norman and sighed.

"There's going to be millions of girls over you today. Pretty girls. Prettier than me" I whispered that last part. Norman just looked at me, he didn't say anything. I sighed again. "You have a lot of fans Norman, and I know they are going to be all over you. Hell I was and still am, but I don't know. I'm just scared." I said looking down on the floor. Norman turned me to face him and lifted my chin so I was looking at him.

"Chloe, you have nothing to worry about. Sure fans will be fans today, but my heart belongs to you. I love you, Chloe.

I looked in his baby blue eyes and saw how serious he was being. I smiled and nodded. He leaned down and hugged me. "I love you too, Moron" I whispered. I pulled away and squeezed Norman's hand then he kissed my forehead lightly. "Have fun" I said. He smiled. The guards began to escort him. They led Norman out the room filled with screaming fan girls. I had to plug my ears, the screams were too loud for the man I love.