Chapter Eight

**Chloes Point of View**

I sighed, when we finally arrived at the airport. Mingus is going back to his Mom, Helena Christensen today. Norman parked the vehicle, then we all hopped out. I smiled at Mingus then I hugged him really tight. I met Mingus just a couple of days ago, and those days made us really close. Mingus is a great boy, he is so fun and he is just -- awesome. Norman cleared his throat, then I pulled away. "See you next time, Ming" I said. Then I watch Norman, as he hugged his son, and kisses him on his forehead. I giggled, knowing Norman has a soft spot. I said goodbye to Mingus once again. He waved, then he began to walk inside the airport. I'm going to miss that kid, but I guess Ill see him, next month. Then Norman and I went back inside the vehicle.

"Are you sure you dont want to come with me?" Norman asked

"No. Your just shooting a scene in the walking dead, you don't need your assistant for that." I said

"What if I was thirsty, who should I yelled at?" He asked

"Umm.. Norman, there's a lot of staff at the set. They can do that for you."

Norman groaned. Then he turned the ignition on and he began to drive.

"Just drop me off at the bus station and Ill take it up from there" I said

"Chloe, Are you sure you don't really want to come to the set." He asked again

"I am positively sure"

"You'll meet, Steve Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Andrew Lincoln, You'll get to meet Melissa Mcbride!" Norman said

I thought of it for awhile. Norman has a point. I get to meet those amazing celebrities, but I don't really care about them now, I mean-- I'm not a fan-girl anymore. I'm just a normal girl, working for Norman Reedus, and that's it. But why is it, that Norman really wants me to come with him at the set? He don't really need me there, because she is just shooting a scene. I shook my head off, and awaken myself from my thoughts. We finally arrived at the bus station, and Norman parked the car.

"Are you really sure, you don't want to come with me?" He asked again

"Why do you want me to come with you, anyways?" I asked

Norman stuttered. "I- I-- Umm... Nothing! You know what, if you don't want to go, then that's fine" Norman said

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Your so weird!!" I said, then I hop out of his vehicle, I was about to close the door, but the Norman yelled....

"I want you to come with me, because I like it when your always right beside me." He said

I stared at Norman for awhile, what's that supposed to mean. He likes it when I'm always beside him? Could Norman Reedus have a crush on me? No. No. That impossible. He's Norman Reedus, and I'm just Chloe Hunter. I cleared my throat. Norman was biting his lower lip, and he is still looking at me.

"Weirdo" I said

Then I closed his car door. My heart was beating faster. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to react. "I want you to come with me, because I like it when your always right beside me." What is that supposed to mean? I dont get it. Wait. Hold on. What day is today? Is it April fools? I grabbed my phone and looked at the date. October 12. No, it is not April fools. I took a deep breathe. The bus finally came, then I went inside.

**********

**Normans Point of View**

Oh fuck. Did I just said that to Chloe? Shit. She might be thinking that I'm hitting on her. I mean- those words, just came out of my mouth, and that is no lie. I really want her to come with me, because it makes me happy when she's always by my side. I took a deep breathe, then I bite my nails. I looked at my side view mirror, and I watched Chloe as she gets in the bus. Shit. I cant believe I just said that. I'm so stupid. Fucking stupid.