Chapter Twenty Nine

**Norman's Point of View**

Sharon and Chloe are baking some cupcakes for Sharon's students tomorrow. Sharon works at the daycare, and apparently, some kid in her class is going to have a birthday tomorrow, so she decided to bake some delicious cupcakes for her. 

Chloe's Dad, Mike was at the living room watching the news while I just sat here on the bar stool chair watching Sharon and Chloe bake. 

Sharon told us that we should spend a night today, because if we go back home tonight, it would be very dangerous to night-drive for two hours. I grabbed my phone and went to twitter. I read some fan tweets and favorited them.

"Mike, Honey. I forgot to water the plants. Can you go do that for me? Please?" Sharon asked Mike, and without any complaints Mike stood up, turned the TV off, and began to head to the garden. He was about to shut the door behind him, however, he stopped then he turned around, looking at me. "Norman, You can help me if you want" Mike said. I was going to say *Okay, Sir* however seeing he was only a few years older than me I chose against it. 

I know that Sharon is really supportive and happy about Chloe and I's relationship, however, Mike is the main person I needed to be approved from. 

I nodded at Mike, then I began to go to the garden. They have two garden hoses. Mike gave me the blue garden hose while he used the green garden hose. He turned the water on, so then we began to water Mrs. Hunter's plants. The Hunter's neighborhood was nice and the breeze felt really great. Sharon's garden was amazing, it is so organized and beautiful, the flower's and her vegetable plant's was just wonderful. 

"Norman, Can I be honest with you?" Mr. Hunter asked

"Of course" I answered

"This age difference don't make me happy" He started, I bite my lower lip, as I started to panic inside. "But I know how she feels about you. I never fucking thought in a million years that she would actually end up with you. I remember her Mom, saying that there's a big fat zero chance for Chloe to date you." Mike said, then he sighed. "You make her happy. Happier that I have ever seen her so I'm giving you a chance, don't make me regret it."

"I won't" I said sternly

"Ya. You better not, because if you hurt my sweetheart, I WILL KILL YOU" he said, and with that he shut the water off, leaving me outside alone drowned in my own thoughts.

***************

**Chloe's Point of View**

I changed into my pajamas which consisted of a hello kitty shirt and pink polka-dots shorts. Norman was already laying down in my bed, looking at all my Daryl Dixon's posters and merchandise. I stared at him for a moment. I mean-- COME ON!  Norman Reedus is in my bed looking sexy as hell. He turned to me and noticed that I was staring at him. "What?" Norman asked. I blushed and shook my head as I began to walk to my side of my bed "Nothing" I answered. He chuckled and once we were both under the covers he intertwined our fingers together.

"So what did Dad say?" I asked

"He approved" Norman answered

"Really?"

"Ya. But I got a death threat, though" Norman replied. I laughed "I'm sorry his like that" I sighed. He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it softly, "It's alright. I understand" He said. I stared into his gorgeous baby blue eyes. I smiled at him, then I softly kissed him on his cheek. "Good Night, Moron," I said. Norman rolled his eyes. He hates it when I call him *Moron*  "Just go to sleep," he said. I nodded then I nuzzled into his chest as I fell into a deep sleep.

****************

Author's Note:

Whaddduppppp guys!!?!! It's me again, Your favorite author! HAHA :) Just kidding! By the way, I'm so sorry for this short chapter. PLEASE FORGIVEEE MEEE!! :(   Anyways, If you LiKED this chapter make sure to vote or comment!!! Because I LOVE, LOOVE, LOOOOVE, LOOOOOOOOVE READING ALL YOUR GUYS COMMENTS!! Okay??? Okay!!! Thanks for reading FanMail! xoxo

Peace out Morons! Teehee :)