Chapter Nine

Author's Note:

Whats up, People! Its me again! Your favourite author, haha just kidding! I just want to let you guys know, that Im going to be jumping on in this chapter. So.. like, this is Chloe's Eight Month working for Norman Reedus. Enjoy! and I hope you'll like it!!

Teehee.

****************

I always travel two hours to get to work, therefore Norman bought me an apartment right across to him. Well I guess, he didn't actually buy the apartment for me. He bought it, but I still have to pay him back. Anyway, its much better now, because I didn't have to travel two hours to get to work, and I mean, Norman Reedus is my neighbour! My apartment is right across to his! How awesome is that. However, Mom and Dad was really sad when I moved out, but sometimes I visit them on weekends when I'm not busy.

Jared the Janitor, my sister's boyfriend, proposed to Kim last week, and my brother Nathan? Well, I haven't talk to him for years! I think he already forgot me. Does he even remember having a sister named Chloe? Hmp. Whatever. Anyway, Days goes so fast, that today is my 8th month working for Norman Reedus. October 13 is Mingus's birthday, however we cant celebrate with him tomorrow, because he is at his mom's, Helena Christensen, and plus! Norman have to go to Italy tomorrow, for Vanity Fair magazine photo-shoot.

Alright, I'm going to tell you something. But its a secret !! So don't tell anyone, Okay? Okay! Before.... when I was a crazy fangirl and was really addicted to Norman, I thought that he was awesome, that he is sweet, kind and loves his fans very much, but now, that I really know him. He is exactly the opposite of that! Norman Reedus is not kind! He is not sweet! He doesn't care about his fans. I mean, he always complains about everything! Norman Reedus is just a normal guy who works, and his job is to be an actor, and entertain people. For example like me, I'm just a normal person, and my job is to assist Norman. I don't even know why I used to liked Norman, I mean look at him. He's half my age!! and I don't even know why he is so popular, he is such a bad influence to people, he always smokes and flips off.

I regret being a fangirl. I regret being addicted to Norman Reedus. I know that every single girl in this world wants to be with Norman twenty four - seven, and spend all their freaking time with him, and - that's me! That's my job, but... But I don't like it. I don't enjoy this job. I would rather work at the grocery store again. Sometimes, I'm thinking that I should quit this job. Being Norman Reedus's assistant is so stressful. It sucks.

.....

I yawned and rubbed the gunk out of my eyes. I grabbed my phone, and its 9:00am, Friday. I got out of the bed, then I looked at the agenda. There was nothing written in today's calendar. Norman Reedus has a day off today -- and that means ..... THAT I ALSO HAVE A DAY OFF!!!. I squealed, then I bounced up and down in joy. I hop back to bed again. I closed my eyes, and tried to sleep, but then.. My phone rang. I looked at it, and it was Norman. I groaned, then I answered it.

"What do you want!??"

"Can you come here in 8 seconds?" Norman asked

"Exactly 8 seconds?" I asked

"Yes. And I'm counting right now. Eight...."

"What the fuck!? I haven't even washed my face and brushed my teeth yet!!" I complained

"Seven..."

"Fine! Fine! Here! I'm getting up now!"

"Six..." Norman continued

"Don't rush me! I'm putting on my bra! Where the heck is it?? Where's my braaaaaa?!?" I screamed

"Wait. You don't wear your bra when your sleeping?" Norman asked