First Day Back

Omg hey guys I'm back writing. So I'm acually very excited for this story because idk I just am. Now Ive acually been trying to figure out what to write about when my friend pitched the idea of two boys that go to a private school, a good boy mixed with a bad guy, and I thought "well I already have a vampire and good boy story.", then my boyfriend sent me a picture of a Church (telling me I need Jesus ) and BAM it hit me...whose more innocent than church boys....thus this story was born. BTW I'm atheist so if I say something I'm this thats " wrong" I'm so sorry anyways here it is so enjoy. PS the pic is of christian.

Christians POV

I stood there and fixed my bright blue tie making sure it was lined up just right with the buttons on my white dress shirt. It was the first day of my senior year and I was excited. I mean it was my last year of school.

I pretty much liked my school except it was a little different. I go to an all Christians private school which is pretty much like any regular school...except I have to where a uniform and we Mass everyday at 12 sharp. Well I would this year. The time changes per group. Last year I had it at 11 sharp. They split it up because it wasn't that big of school. But it is enough to have 7 grades. 6-12 to be exact. They have an elementary school next too this school which I also attended. So pretty much ive never known anything else but Christian schools.

Now I know what your thinking "who the hell would want to go to an all Christians school"

Well I didn't exactly have a choice. My father is a preacher at our church. Well he is the main one. We have 3 and my dad is the main one. So pretty much I am a pure Christian raised I'm an all Christian home.
I am also an only child which is actually pretty cool...I mean it gets lonely but other than that its fine.

So besides my family I'll tell you a bit about me. I'm about 5'6 with blue eyes and black hair. My hair is kinda long but not what would be considered (sence kid long) and my body is very slim and my abs are kinda noticible but aren't very defined.

I would definitely call myself a ladies man considering they are always trying to get with me. But I'm not really allowed to date because my father says that dating leads to temptation before marrige. So for now I'm a single Pringle.

I got my tie straightened and ran down stairs where my mom and dad where sitting having toast and talking about the daily news.

"Morning dad." I said with a bright smile on my face.
"Hey son ready for school?" He asked smiling looking up from the news paper that was in front of him.

I nodded and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Is my boy ready for his last year of school." I nodded and smiled.

"You grew up so fast." She replied trying to grab my cheeks.

"Mom stopppp." I said sighing and grabbing my brown bag.

"Sorry baby but you did....let me just get one picture for face book." She said getting out her phone.

With that I ran as fast as I could out of the door screaming "I love you" to the both of them.

I got to my car and threw my bag in the back seat and was off to school.

I got there and parked in the spot that I was given at the beginning of the year. I was checking my bag to make sure I had anything when all the sudden I let out a yell because someone tapped on my window.

I smiled to realize it was my best friend Austin. We had been friends since 9th grade so we were pretty close. I got out of the car and gave him a bro hug and smiled.

"Hey man how was your summer I havmt seen you since you went to hawii" I said smiling and starting to walk towards the school.

"I've been great! Except for the whole not getting any me time. Like I haven't jaked off in weeks!" He replied laughing.

"Omg bro that is so gross." I replied hitting his shoulder and laughing.

We walked into together and continued the talk about his trip. Then I talked about my boring ass summer.

I didn't really do anything besides go to the pool and work out. Which didn't really help because I didn't have a full 6 pack. Hey what happens happens right?

We walked in and got our schedules. Mine was actually pretty simple since I was a senior. See instead of taking all of the fun classes when I was a freshman and such. I took all the very boring classes so now I have all my class credits and just need my fun ones.

I was taking chorus, theter, art, and dance this semester so I was gonna have almost no homework fuck yea.

I waited for about 15 minutes till I went to class. When I got in the Bell rang and I set my stuff down in the dance room.

I looked around and saw only girls. I was acually quit surprised that I was the only boy in there. I mean I know it was a little girly but come on one guy. We waited a couple minutes till our dance instructor came in. She was no Abbey Lee from dance moms but she seemed cool.

We changed and started stretching when all the sudden a door opened. I turned my head and I saw a boy and for some reason all the sudden my heart stopped.

Omg guys yay first chapter stay tuned for the next.