Suprise Chapter 14

Robbies P.O.V.
I had a surprise for Lizzy. She's turning 17 in 1 week and I really love her. I know she's still in high school but we can wait. Till after she gets out if high school. I had already talked to her dad about it and, well he said yes. It was getting late. The sun was about to set and I had my sister ready. She was going to take a picture when the time was right. It was 7:44 and the sun was about to set.
"Lizzy!" I yelled running to Lizzy and standing in front of her.
"What is it Robbie?" She said.
"Well I have a question."
"What is it?"
"Lizzy, I love you. I mean it and I asked for permission and it was accepted. But what I want to ask you is," I kneeled down on one knee, "Elizabeth Willows, will you be Mrs.Kay?" I said.
Lizzy teared up and nodded. "Yes! Yes Robbie I'll marry you!" She got on her knees and kissed me.
I slid the ring on her finger and kissed her. She held my hand as we walked back to get our stuff. We got our stuff and sat in my car driving home.
"Robbie. You know that I'm still a junior in high school." She broke the silence.
"We can have the wedding after you get out of high school."
"Are you sure that you want to wait 2 years?" She looked at me and scrunched her eyebrows.
"Yea why not? It'll give us more time to plan." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Alright." She said turning around.