Internet Drama Chapter 4

Lizzys P.O.V.

After I cleaned up the UNO cards, brushed my teeth, and locked the door I went to the bedroom. I got in the bed where Robbie was laying playing on his phone. I thought he was tired. And yet, here he is playing on his phone. Special boy.

"I thought you were tired?" I said looking at him with a look on my face.

"I was. But I came in here to lay down and my phone stared going crazy on Twitter and Instagram. So I decided to check it out."

"Oh. What was it about?" I asked getting closer to him and looking on his phone.

"Apparently, while we kissed someone looked through the window and took a photo."

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING? MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME IF THEY SEE THAT!!" I yelled jumping out of the bed.

"Why what's so wrong about a kiss?" He said getting out of the bed and walking towards me.

"I've never had a kiss before and my parents wanted I to be with someone from school or someone they've met or have known." I said pacing and playing with my fingers.

"Ohhhh... Yea we better get that off the internet." He said.

"Robbie you know that once something is on the internet it stays there right?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Then I remembered something. Ava has a crush on Robbie. "Shit!" I yelled running to get my laptop.

"What? Is something wrong?" Robbie said following me.

I put my laptop on the bed and got on google images. I searched 'Robbie Kay' and there it was. First thing on the screen. A picture of us kissing. I groaned.

"Well?" Robbie said.

"Ava, my sister, has a crush on you. Okay crush is an understatement. She's obsessed with you." I said looking at Robbie.

"Well I'm used to that. What's the problem anyways?"

"She's gonna search a picture of you and see this." I said turning my laptop towards him.

"Oh shit. Well, we should tell your parents now." He said taking my computer and getting on Skype.

"Robbie I don't think over video chat is a good idea." I said regretting it.

"Well think, if you told them over text, it would be like breaking up over text." He began. Then he started to mumble words but I could make them out. "Lets see. Ava, Jake, Jessica, Carrie, Mallory, Danny, Gabe. My gosh she never skypes her mum. AHA!" He yelled as the Skype tone rung.

Robbie turned the laptop to me and sat next to me. I looked at him and glared. Why would he do this? I mean we do need to tell my mom before Ava does but still. Soon I heard my moms voice.

"Hello Lizzy. Oh whose that boy with you?" She asked instantly.

"Hey mom. This is Robbie."

"Hello." Robbie said as he waved to my mom.

"Anyways mom we have something to tell you." I began before my mom cut me off.

"Does it involve pregnancy, drugs. or alcohol?"

"Mom I'm only sixteen! But no. Robbie and I are together." I said as Robbie looked at me.

"Okay." My mom said and hung up.

I closed my laptop and looked at the clock. 11:00! I know that isn't that late but I start work tomorrow at 5:30. I looked at Robbie. I could tell he was tired. He was rubbing his eyes and struggled keeping them open. Finally he layed down on the bed. I crawled up to him and got under the sheets.

It was cold so I cuddled with Robbie. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. It felt so warm. So good. I rolled to where my head was on his chest. I felt protected. Like nothing would happen to me if anything bad would come.

A/N: Okay so if you can think of a chapter name PLEASE put it in the comments! Also please tell your friends to read this! Thanks lovelies! <3 !