Getting To Work Chapter 5

Lizzys P.O.V.
It felt so warm. So good.

Robbies P.O.V.
When Lizzy and I went to bed it felt like 4th of July in my stomach. She was so perfect the way she laid in bed against me.
THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up early because I had to get dressed and get to hair and make up in less than 30 minutes. It was 5:00 am when I woke up this morning. Lizzy was still asleep in the bed. She didn't sleep like how I heard girls would sleep. Her hands weren't folded nicely on her stomach. And she wasn't laid in a line. She was sprawled out and her hair was in her face with a bit of drool on my phone. I don't care though. It was perfect.
When the alarm hit 5:15 I woke Lizzy up. She stood up and took one look at the clock then put some clothes on. She went to the bathroom to change her clothes. She came running out with her hair in a ponytail and a headset on.
"Don't I get a good morning kiss?" I joked with her.
She walked over to me and kissed me wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist.
"Bye babe. See you at the set." she said rushing to the set.
I had a flashback science with Freya today (Wendy). So I met up with her to rehearse. This was a kissing scene so it made me quite nervous kissing her In front of Lizzy.
"Peter why didn't you take one of my brothers?" Freya said.
"Because Wendy, I love you." I said leaning in to kiss her.
Suddenly the door opened and Lizzy came in. Shit! What was I going to do. Freya and I were already kissing. It was too late now.
"Okay Freya I have your Strawberries and crème frapiccino. What are you guys doing?"
"We are rehearsing. What does it look like?" Freya said covering for me.
"Okay well here's your drink. you start in 30." Lizzy said before leaving Freyas trailer.
"You owe me." Freya said drinking her drink.
"Yea yea. I know." I said rolling my eyes.
"We better start heading out." Freya said throwing away her cup.
We left her trailer and walked to set. When we got there everyone was rushing around to get everything perfect. Adam was telling Ginnifer what her scene was about. The camera-man was adjusting the camera. And Jennifer came onto the set.
"Hey Jen." I said waving to Jennifer (Emma Swan).
"Here you go Robbie. Oh and after work wanna go- holy baby mongoose its Jennifer Morrison." Lizzy said handing me my coffee.
"Hello. You must be the new intern, Elizabeth." Jennifer said.
"Yea. You can call me whatever you want though." Lizzy said shaking Jens hand.
"Alright Robbie. Freya. I need you on the green screen." Edward said using the megaphone.
Freya and I walked over to the green screen. I was shaking nervously. What if Lizzy got jealous? Or what if something went wrong? I was interrupted when Adam yelled 'Action!'
"Peter why didn't you take one of my brothers?" Freya said looking at me and winking.
"Because Wendy, I love you." I said leaning int kissing her and keeping an eye on Lizzy.
"That's a wrap!" Adam yelled.
I walked back to my trailer to change. I mean since my character was like dead and all I didn't really do much. So I went to the park for a jog. Bug the second I got there I bumped into someone. Jared.

A/N: Hey guys! So my best friend/sister on here whose profile is NaLuLover2002 who is currently writing her first book. It would mean a lot if you guys would go follow her and read her book! Thanks loves I'll try to get another part up soon.