My little Secret before our date Chapter 7

Lizzys P.O.V.
I was getting everyone coffee. Jared kept asking but I said that he was too young to drink coffee. Finally an hour before my shift was done Jared walked up to me.
"I'll tell everyone you and Robbies little secret if you don't get me coffee." Jared said crossing his arms.
"Ugh fine. You win this one Jared Scott." I said getting Robbies keys.
I drove to Starbucks and walked inside. Michael was inside about to close. I ran into the store before he could lock the doors.
"Well I knew you would come back." He said as he cupped my face and kissed me.
I broke free and slapped Michael. "How dare you! I have a fucking boyfriend Michael Mitchel. Just get me a Double Carmel Frapiccino."
"Fine. Whatever. " He said making the coffee.
I grabbed Jared coffee and payed Michael. "Oh and you can forget about Saturday." I said getting into Robbies car.
Why would he do that without asking? I mean yea I never told him but still. He's changed over the years. As I drive I looked around at my surroundings. Vancouver is really pretty. I returned to the set and gave Jared his coffee. I clocked out and went to Robbies trailer. He walked over to me and kissed me.
"How was work?" He asked.
"Good." I didn't bother to tell him about Michael.
"Okay I made reservations for 7:30. But it takes an hour to get there so you need to get ready now." He said.
I took a shower and picked my outfit.
(http://www.polyvore.com/cute_formal_date_night_outfit/set?id=151303140) I got dressed and fixed my makeup and hair. I have to say I did a good job.