Date night Chapter 8

Robbies P.O.V
At 7:00 we went to a fancy restaurant that I made reservations at. We got out of my car and walked into the restaurant.
"Kay. Party of two." I said as the nice lady at the entrance lead us to a table.
She left and Lizzy and I sat down. I looked at the menu and decided what I would order. I looked at Lizzy and saw her smiling. Why was she so perfect.
"Hello I'm Vicky and I will be your... Oh my gosh your Robbie Kay." The waitress said as her eyes got really big.
"Yea. Um can I have the lobster." I said.
"Uh. Sure!" The waitress said leaving.
"Hey you didn't take my order." Lizzy said.
"Excuse me. But who are you to say so?" The waitress said.
"His fucking girlfriend."
"Fine wtf do you want?"
"Salad."
"Fine." The waitress said mumbling as she walked away.
I couldn't help but laugh. It was pretty funny. Lizzy looked at me and started to laugh. Soon our food came.
"Food." Lizzy said exaggerating the o.
"You must like food." I said starting my lobster.
"Who doesn't?"
"Good point. " I laughed.
After we had dinner we went to the park and sat down at bench. Lizzys hair looked really pretty under the moon. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back. My phone went off after that. It was Jared.
"Hello?" I said picking up the phone.
"You better get to your trailer quick. Bring Lizzy too." He sounded worried.
"Okay I'll be there soon." I said grabbing Lizzys hand.
We got in my car and I rushed to my trailer. I ran in and saw Ginny on the floor holding her stomach. She was having her 2nd child!
"Did you call the hospital?" I said.
"Yea they said they could be her soon. " Jared said.
"Okay that's good. But what if they don't get here on time?" I said.
Just then the ambulance pulled up. Thank goodness. I opened the door and they grabbed Ginny and took her to the hospital with Josh.
1:53 am
We were all still in my trailer awake waiting for Ginny and Josh. Just then we got a phone call. It was Josh. He told us that their daughter was born.
We all got in 2 different vehicles and left. Lizzy, Jen, Jared, and I went in first.
"What's her name?" Lizzy asked Ginny.
"Rachel." Ginny said smiling.
We all got a chance to hold her and Lizzy even posted a picture of her on Instagram. We all left and Bex, Sean, and Colin came in. Lizzy and I left and went to my trailer.
"Hey I'm going back to Houston in 3 weeks when we stop filming and I was wondering. Would you like to come meet my family?" I asked Lizzy as her eyes got really wide.
"Oh Robbie... I would love to!" He said kissing me.
"Great. Cause I already got tickets. " I said holding up two tickets.