At the beach Chapter 13

Lizzys P.O.V.
We arrived at the beach at about noon. When we got to the beach Robbie was shaking nervously.
"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing his hand.
"I-it's nothing." He said still shaking.
"Alright." I said while we found a spot.
We set our stuff down and I took my coverup off. My coverup was literally just a really large T-shirt. Robbie sat next to me as we looked at the water. The beach was pretty empty for being the middle of summer.
"Robbie. I want you to be honest with me. What's wrong?" I said looking at Robbie.
"Nothing I swear." He said as he quit shaking.
"Fine. I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I said getting up.
"Okay love."
I walked to the bathroom. I knew where it was cause I've been here before. I live in Dallas Texas. Anyways as I was walking to the bathroom someone stopped me. He had dark brown curly hair and blue eyes.
"Um hello?" I said.
"Hey." He said.
"Do I know you?"
"Charlie McDorment. We used to be neighbors like 5 years ago."
"Charlie McDorment. I remember you!"
"What are you doing in Houston?"
"I'm here with my boyfriend. I'm staying with his parents while we're off from work."
"Nice can I meet him one of these days?"
"Uh sure! Well it was nice seeing you again." I said running into the bathroom.
Charlie and I we're bestfriends 5 years ago when we were neighbors.  After I was done in the bathroom I walked back to Robbie.
"Wanna go get in the water with me?" He said standing up.
"Sure." I said as we walked to the water.
"It's freezing!" He yelled running out.
"Well it is water." I said crossing my arms.
"Well then miss smarty pants."
"Whatever just come here and walk around." I said.

A/N
Sorry that I haven't updated in like 3 days I've just been busy but  I won't be able to update tomorrow. I'll try to update later tonight or Wednesday. Peace out.