Chapter 4

Nialls POV

“Kenzie stop right now!” I didn’t like seeing her cry I didn’t want to lose her. I turned around a conner and she was laying down. “Kenzie are you okay?” She scared me “No I wanna die. I knew this would happen.’’ She started crying “I love you.” She stop crying and laid her head on my lap! “I love you.” “Kenzie you know I only want you and only you.” She put her arms around me.”I know, I just let it get to me. Im so stupid.” I looked at her.”You not stupid your so smart.” I wiped the tears off of her face and kissed her “Let go back to the house they probley worried.

Harrys POV

“Tierney are you really Irish?” “Harry for the 1000 times yes. My mom is, her family lives in Ireland I have never meet them but I will soon.” Amber hasn’t said anything since Niall went after Kenzie. I was going to put my arm around her then some one came though our down. “Kenzie omg your okay.”Tierney ran to Kenzie hugging her. “Yeah im fine Niall talked to me.”

“Im sorry to.” Amber cried “Oh no its not your fault its stupid rumors. And I shouldn’t have over reacted. “You didn’t over react.” I said patting her head..  “Im not a dog.” and she stuck her middle finger up. “Hey we still have time to get to down town disney lets go.” Eleanor said cheerfully. “I wanna drive.” Kenzie said grabbing the key flying out the down. “Hey, she's happy go head let her drive.” Liam said walking behind Danielle. I shut the door and when to the car.

Auther Note: Sorry this was sooo short.