Chapter 3

I woke in the middle of the night on the floor I was so thirsty. Everyone was asleep I turned to Niall and I saw Amber Kiss him. “Amber what the hell are you doing did you just kiss Niall?” She gave me a nasty smile and faked sleep because I woke everyone up from my yelling. “Kenzie why are you yelling for?” Tierney yawned “Did you just say “did you just kiss  Niall” ?” Niall said looking sleepy eyed. “Yes Amber was kissing you.” “She asleep!” Harry said trying to wake her up. “Why is everyone up?” She said trying to sound like she just woke up. “Oh don’t act so innocent admitted you kissed Niall!” “I really didn’t.” She just lied  now I look like the bad person. “Kenzie that's enough you just dreamed it. Go to bed.” Niall said walking to my room.

I turned over and open my eyes the sun was bright and I couldn’t see. I looked at My phone 11:30 Omg I slept in. Niall wasn’t in the Bed I smelt food I was so hungry I got up and saw Niall cooking. “Good Morning Love.” He kissed me. “You left me in the bed!” I said with a sad look. “I sorry” He laughed “Where is everyone?” They went to get something to eat.” I went to Niall's room to but my hair up in a bun I checked my phone I had a message from some weird number it was About an a vacation to Florida. That gave me an idea Lets all go together on vacation. Harry,  Amber, Louis, Eleanor, Liam  and His Girlfriend,  Zayn , Tierney and Niall. We could go to Florida and visit my Nana and Tierney's family. I heard everyone come in the door I walked to the living room “Hey everyone? I got something to ask you. What would you guys think of us going to Florida for vacation My Nana lived there and so does Tierney's family you guys could meet them then we could go to Disney or Seaward or even go to Miami beach. What do you think?” “That would be so much fun.” Everyone said “Great we can go next week.” Yes a trip with my boyfriend I have always wanted to do that. To bad my parents Live in North Carolina we could visit them. “We Need to get our tickets now.” “No need for that you can you our special plane.” And the boys all smiled at each other. “Yay.” Eleanor screamed

     * (One Week Later)

TIERNEY POV:

“Kenzie,  Zayn and Liam will be here any minute. Hurry Up.” I was screaming for my room. Today we was going to Florida I had no idea how long we was staying. Its going to pretty hard to do anything with all the fans but we could make work I guess. I looked outside and the boys was pulling in a navy blue van. “Kenzie they here come on.” She ran down stair with all  her stuff tumbling down behind after her we both needed this vacation.”Tierney my babe ready for a great vacation?” “Hell Yeah I am.” “Oh Liam is Danielle coming?” I was hoping since we didn’t get to meet her last week  because she was at work. “Yes we have to go by and get her.’’ Bad part of going back to America we can’t go to a club because you have to be 21 to drink and I'm Only 18 and Kenzie 19 which sucks. But Louis is 21 so he can buy us some and we will just have to do it at the Hotel. “Where is Niall?” Kenzie said with her lips puffed out. “Oh him Louis , Harry and Amber are going in a Car and Eleanor is meeting us there. “Oh.. Okay.” and she rolled her eyes. What was wrong with her that wasn’t like her she was being snobby something was wrong I  could feel it.

“This Plane is so nice inside.” Eleanor said trying to squeeze between Louis ad I. Kenzie hadn’t said much this whole time I look to see Niall talking to Amber. Um.. thats whats wrong she get jealous so easy. “Kenzie come here I got to talk to you in private.” “Hey, secret don’t make friends you know.” Louis screamed. I flipped him off. “Well then.” I laughed and walked into the other room it was small. “Kenzie what’s wrong? Your not acting like your normal self!”

“Nothing I just don’t feel good I don’t like airplanes!” “Um whatever I think someone is je-”  she walked back to the group ignoring me. Well that was rude.