Chapter 15

Maddie POV:

"Okay guys my roomate is a little crazy in fact she is a directioner and well just be cool." I said taking them into my room.

"Woah Niall look it's a card board cut out of you!" Zayn laughed and Niall turned red.

"You weren't kidding about the directioner part." Niall said and I nodded. 

"Where is your roomate Rachel?" Harry asked.

"Class still." I answered the sighed and I played with Darcy on the floor with Harry waiting for Rachel to get back so I could introduce them to her.

"Hey Maddie are you hom-me?" She said as she saw the boys her eyes went big.

"Hey Rach don't freak!" I said trying to keep her calm. 

"Well you must already know us but why don't you tell us your name love." Louis said with a wink.

"R-r-rachel." she choked out and hugged them all.

"You know Rachel is alot prettier in person." Niall whispered to me.

"Um yeah this is little Darcy Styles." I said handing Darcy to Rachel.

"OMG SHE IS SO PRESH!" 

"Presh?"

"Adorable cute." 

"Oh um hey do you think you guys could watch her while um me and Hazza catch up?" I asked.

"Use protection!" Liam said.

"Liam!" Harry said annoyed.

"C'mon on Harry!" I said dragging him out the door of my droom. I lead him down the hall to the elavator and we stepped in.

"Wait hold it for me!" Alex yelled from down the hall.

"Thanks Maddie!" He said.

"No problem." I replied with a smile.

"Who is this?" he asked glaring at Harry and I's hands together.

"Um my boyfriend," 

"Harry Styles." Harry said putting his hand out to for Alex to shake. 

"Alex I'm her dance partner." Alex said sending him a dirty look like he owned me.

"Alex deep breathes!" I said.

" You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend."

"You never asked me..."

"That isn't an excuse you knew I was hitting on you since the moment you stepped foot in the class."

"This isn't the time you should talk about it." I hissed.

"Excuse me but you were hitting on my girlfriend!" Harry said with anger in his voice.

"Yeah got a problem with that?" Alex replied.

"Yes I do!" Harry said throwing a punch at Alex making me back up. They started fighting over me. Great I tried to stop it but it didn't work. I finally stood in front of Harry to stop Alex from throwing another punch but instead of hitting Harry he hit me. I flew back on to the ground my face hurting like hell.

"Oh my gawd Maddie I didn't mean to I just-" Alex tried to explain.

"Leave me alone! I never want to speak to you again!" I yelled as he stepped out of the Elavator.

"Madds I'm so sorry you know I didn't want that to happen." Harry said.

"You too! Leave me alone!" I screamed and he nodded. So great for having a good relationship with Harry now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

YAY I FINALLY UPDATED! READ VOTE AND COMMENT!