Chapter 11 Easter Special

Harry POV:

I woke up Easter morning in my room at my own place. Today I was spending the day with the lads and my litle family. We were going to do an Easter egg hunt for Darcy and Jesse. So I grabbed my phone and called Maddie to see if I could come over.

"Happy Easter Haz!" She cheered as she answered.

"You too babe. Can I come over now?" I asked.

"Of course you can Harry see you soon bye."

"Bye."

I went to the bathroom and showered quickly. After my shower I changed into a nice pair of jeans and a buttom up light blue shirt. I let my hair do what it wants as always. I grabbed my keys and phone along with the gifts I brought Darcy and Maddie. I finally made it to her house to see all the lads cars there. I rang the door bell and Maddie came to answer it.

"Harry!" she screamed pulling me into a giant hug.

"Hey babe!' I said hugging her small body back. I walked in to see Darcy on Eleanor's lap.

"Daddy!" she screamed as El let her down to see me. She ran towards me and I picked her up.

"Daddy has a little gift for you." I said to her.

"Give me! Give me!" she clapped. I toke out a stuffed bunny with a necklace on it with her birth stone. Maddie's eyes widen and she toke the bunny and toke off the necklace.

"For safe keeping of course she can have it soon." Maddie said. The rest of the time we enjoyed ourselves and had fun.

Maddie POV:

*early that morning*

I woke up earlier than normal because it was Easter of course. I toke a shower and then after my shower I changed into a peach dress that goes just above my knee with a jean jacket. Then I put my hair into a side pony and I put on alittle more make up than I normally do. After that I went to Darcy's room and woke her up. I put her in a little pink and white dress and then I put pink bows in her fluffy dark hair. My phone buzzed as I was cleaning my room. The caller id said Hazza:) I answered it and he said he would be over soon. After words the lads, Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle and Jesse came over. We hung out for a while waiting for Harry of course he was late. The door finally rang and it was Harry I gave him a hug and let him in.

"Daddy!" Darcy said going out of Eleanor's lap and running to him.

"Daddy has something for you." He said giving her a stuffed bunny and on the bunny there was a necklace of her birth stone on it. I toke it for safeness because she is little.

"Ey let's start eating." Niall said.

"Go on and eat you don't have to wait." I giggled.

"Hey Maddie can I talk to you?" Harry said. I nodded and followed him out of the room.

"What's up?" I said.

"I got you something."

"Harry I said you don't have to get me anything today."

"I wanted to."

"Okay."

"Here open it." I opened the gift to see a letter from a school?

"What is this?"

"It's a scholarship to a dance school in New York."

"But...how?"

"I talked to them and I can watch Darcy while your gone and we are gunna visit as much as we can."

"Oh my gosh Harry. This is my dream thank you." I kiss his cheek.

"Anything for you babe." That was the end of a perfect Easter. Thanks to Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay surprise there no one was expecting this hehehe to be continued and happy Easter guys :*

Love,

Me:)