Chapter 12

Maddie POV:

*At airport leaving to new york*

"Are you sure you have everything?" Harry said.

"Harry you have asked me like ten times of course I do." I replied. I was leaving to New York for the school Harry got me into. I already said bye to the lads and Darcy. Boy I am going to miss Darcy and it was just me and Harry at the airport. Oh and the paps. 

"I already miss you Maddie." he said pulling me into a hug.

"I miss you too." I said accepting the hug.

"Ugh maybe giving that gift wasn't such a bright idea."

"Harry this is my dream I need to go." The intercom said my flight was about to leave.

"I need to go." I said.

"I love you Maddie."

"Love you too Hazza." I said walking off to my gate. I promised myself that I would not look back because if I did I would cry and I don't want Harry to cry either. 

"Ticket please?" I handed my ticket to the lady at the gate.

"Hun go see your boyfriend I will hold the line for you."  I thanked her and yelled Harry running toward him.

"Whats wrong?" He asked while I hugged him.

"Nothing I just needed one more hug." I replied with a smile. I looked up into his sweet green eyes.

" I love you so much Hazza."

"I love you more." He said and with that he kissed my lips slowly and softly. I ran back to the airplane with tears in my eyes because I will miss Harry so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY KINDA SAD CHAPPIE POOPY BUT ITS GETTING BETTER