Chapter 6

*Tour done*

I went to the airport with Darcy in my arms. I saw the rest of the girlfriends sitting down playing on their phones. I sat next to Eleanor.

"Hello what this cuties name?" she asked. I haven't met them yet so I guess why not meet them now.

"Darcy she is seeing her dad today he is coming home." I giggled,

"Aww such an adorable name."

"I'm Maddie." I said putting my hand out for her to shake. Her eyes widen and she pulled me into a hug.

"I can't believe I'm meeting the famous Maddie and baby Darcy." she coo'ed.

*30 minutes*

"Do you see the boys?" I asked after we have been waiting for about 30 minutes and Darc is getting bored.

"Zayn just texted me saying the are walking toward us." Perrie said. Darcy was getting excited she started jumping around screaming. Then I saw the boys turn the corner. Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor ran towards them jumping into their boyfriend arms. I giggled at that then I let Darc down now.

"DARCY!!!" Harry screamed and she ran to his loving arms.

"Dadda!" She coo'ed. I greet they rest of the boys before I went to see Harry. Darcy was now in Niall's arms.

"Good to see you got back safe." I said hugging Harry.

"I missed you a lot." He said kissing my head. Harry once again did this like a friend. But to me it was much more. We haven't talked about the kiss the other yet and I think we need to soon.

"Missed you too Haz."

We eventually got home after we had dinner with the lads. Darcy was fast asleep in Harry's arms. We toke her up to her room. I kissed her forehead and Harry did the same then smiled showing his adorable little dimples. That makes me remember the night he told me that he wanted the name Darcy as his daughters name.

*Flashback*

I was laying on Harry and he was protecting me it seemed like. It was peacefully because we were in heaven I was sure of it.

"Maddie?" he said sounding like a young boy.

"Mmm?" I replied getting sleepy.

"What would you name your daughter if you had one?" I looked up to his eyes he was being serious. So I thought about it for a while.'

"Hazza I think I would name her Isabella. What about you?" I said kissing his cheek.

"Darcy."

"Why?"

"Because I like it and it's cute and it makes me think of my home." He said softly. I kissed his lips lightly knowing that he missed being home and his mum and Gemma too.  

*end of flashback*

"What?" I said snapping out of my flashback. 

"Nothing I just think that your looking pretty tonight." He said pulling me into a hug. 

"Harry we need to talk about something that happened right before the tour do you remember?" I asked. 

"Mmm the kiss you know Maddie I just-" I cut him off. 

"Harry I want to know why you kissed me because normally 'friends don't kiss like that and you know that."  

"I kissed you because I missed that feel on my lips and I honestly missed you." 

____________________________________________________ okay chapter 7 and Harry confessed him missing Maddie omg here we go it is getting intense. Haha bye