Chapter 3

After me and Harry talked for a while I decided to get up and take a shower to wash away all my pain. After I got out I dressed and blue skinny jeans and a white crop top. I let my brown hair do what it wants and I put light make up on. Perfect I was meeting the boys again I missed them.

*Flashback*

I was at a dance audition to be a background dancer for some band named One Direction. Only a few of us get in and I was one of those lucky people. 

"Okay congrats to all the dancers that made it." The instructor said. We all cheered and that is when they came out One Direction. Some screamed while others just sat there in shock.

"Hi I'm Zayn." The one with darker features said. 

"Hello I'm Liam." he said with his anglic likeness and buffness.

"I'm Louis." He said with a cheeky grin and laugh.

"Ey I'm Niall," The cute blond one said.

"And I'm Harry." That is when my heart stopped. Harry was absolutely perfect. The way his hair was so fluffy and curly made me giggle. Then his eyes a deep and sold green made my legs weak. I cannot believe I was going on tour with him... er I mean them. They were going around meeting the dancers but I didn't really wanna wait so I packed up my things. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm.

"Don't go." he said with a deep swing to it.

"What?" I stood there in shock.

"I mean hi I'm Harry and I really hope we become great friends." 

"Maddie." I smiled telling him my name. That is the day I met Harry.

*End of Flashback*

There was a knock on the door and I jumped up to answer it.

"MADDIE!" Louis screamed jumping on me.

"Hi Lou!" I said hugging him. I greeted the rest of the boys with a hug. I introduced them all to Darcy and they fell in love with her right away. I was watching them play with her from a far when someone grabbed my  waist from behind. 

'You know I forgot to tell you this but I'm proud of you for taking take of Darcy for three years by yourself. She is just like you." It was Harry who said that and he kissed my cheek. To him it was just a nice friendly way but to me it was so much more than that. I think I might actually be in love with him again? Shush don't tell anyone

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this chapter was just a filler but not really because of the flashback anyways next chapter will be up tomorrow or tonight :) I'm gunna go write on my other stories right now bye byexx:)

Love,

Me