Chapter 9

Harry POV:

"Hey Liam can you take Darcy tonight?" I asked over the phone I was going to take Maddie on a date.

"Of course I love that little sucker. I will invite Dani to come and help too if that is alright?" He responded.

"Yeah Dani is great with kids have fun I will drop her off around 5 k? Bye Liam."

"Bye Haz." He said hanging up the phone I walked over to Maddie who was sitting on the couch with Darcy. They looked so cute and perfect they were my family so I love them both to pieces. 

"Hey Darc." I said sitting down next to Maddie.

"Daddy!" she screamed. I chuckled and toke her from Maddie. I, of course was giving Darcy a lot of attention I mean I love the kid so much and I missed 3 years of her life so why not?

"She likes you more than me I think." Maddie giggled.

"That is just because I give her all my attention when I am over." I replied.

"Whatever. But when she is older and she is a brat I'm blaming you." 

"Okay whatever you think. Hey I have a question for you."

"K what?" 

"Will you go out with me on a date tonight? I mean I already have Liam taking care of Darcy so that you could."

"UNCLE LEEYUMM!!!" Darcy said clapping her hands.

"And Darcy will be fine because Jesse (Liam's four year old that him and Dani had but are not married yet)."

"Um I guess Haz why not? It could be fun formal or no?" Maddie said.

"No it is not formal for a first so be ready at 5 cause that is when we are taking Darcy to Liam's house." She agreed and I put Darcy down and she turned on the music and started dancing to Ed Sheeran. I laughed as did Maddie. 

Maddie POV:

Okay what to wear tonight? Harry always surprises me so I guess tonight will be fun. I finally decided on a pair of black leggings and a pink crop top it was summer so shush. I put my hair in a side pony with a light amount of make up on. Perfection I thought walking out my room to go down stairs. 

"Mummy is pretty!" Darcy said cutely. I her up and kissed her cheek and she giggled. My door bell rang and I answered it to see Harry standing there with flowers.

"Here these are for you." He said handing me the flowers I thanked him and put them in some water. 

"Woah you look amazing." he said.

"Thanks. But how did you get in those pants? I meant those are damn tight Styles." I laughed he was wearing a white V neck and black skinny jeans with converse. 

"I honestly do not know. " he replied taking Darcy and her things to his car. After we dropped Darcy at Liam's. Harry and I started to drive to an amusement park. 

"Harry!" I screamed hugging him. He knows I like amusement parks. We walked around for a while then I dragged Harry on a ride. We enjoyed our time there.Eveb if there were some fans there.

"Haz where is the car?" I asked.

"Oh well you see I gave Paul the keys so we are walking." He replied taking me hand. We walked for a while around London. 

"Maddie?" I turned around to see my ex boyfriend Josh.

"Hi." I replied awkwardly.

"Your cheating on me!"

"Um no I'm pretty sure that we broke up." I snapped.

"Hun we haven't talk for a few months that doesn't mean we weren't together I thought it was just a break."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me little ungreatful bitch." I saw Harry's eyes widen with hate after Josh said that. He released my hand and went straight up to Josh and punched him right in the face. It turned into a full on fight. Harry landed on the ground and Josh pounced on top of him beating the crap out of him. 

"JOSH STOP!" I screamed and of the paps were looking and taking pictures of us. 

'We good?" Josh asked. I turned around punch him hard in the nose.

"No we are officially done so leave k dick?" I said. You could see the anger in his eyes as he walked away. I helped Harry up and walked him to my house slowly.

*At home*

"Here sit down on the couch." I told him and he did as I said.

"I'm fine Maddie I promise." He complained.

"No you are not. Here." I said cleaning up his face from all the blood. He gasped as I gently got the blood off his face.

"See it hurts doesn't it?"

"It does but thanks for making it better Doc." he winked.

"Hazza I'm sorry about Josh I didn't-"

"Maddie it is fine really. I'd take a punch for you any time."

"Thanks for that by the way."

"No problem. But you can make it up to me you know?"

"How?" 

"Kiss me." he whispered into my ear. I lean down and kissed his neck and then lightly sucked in different places. Sometimes he would let a slight moan come out of his mouth and I knew he was enjoying every second of this. I eventually made my way up to his lips and pecked them.

"What?" I asked as I finished.

"Nothing but I could use a longer kiss pwease?" he begged I shook my head no and he pouted.

"Okay one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Umm yes." I said quietly.

"Yay!" he screamed like a little boy then kissed my cheek. Okay so now we are dating but shush.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It toke me a while to write this chappie but I enjoyed it alot okay now their dating  now but what else? Okay and I'm doing a squeal to this one but it will be about Darcy hehe. If you payed attention in this chapter you might figure it out.