Chapter 3

{Hello my amazing GaLe shippers! I'm sick right now -_-, but I am still updating for you wonderful fanpeeps!

Enjoy Chapter 3, and please leave a vote and comment to show the love!!

Now, onto wolfy story!!!}

-Gajeel-

"Oh, Gajeel!" Levy cried out as she jerked my hand towards her face, nuzzling into my palm.

I smiled down at my little shrimp. The little girl I had to leave behind because of my father's demanding ways.

My thumb gently caressed her cheek, a small smile forming on her lips, her beautiful plump lips.

Gah! Don't think like that!....yet!

"Why?" she suddenly asked.

I raised a studded brow at her, becoming curious. "Why what?"

"What did you leave me all alone?" Levy croaked out, tears falling down her face.

It broke my heart to see her like this, to see my little bookworm so sad and hurt. "I didn't want to leave ya, Little Shrimp. It was sudden on me too."

"How?"

"I didn't know that I could actually become a lycan. My old man thought I didn't get the gene cause I was so short and skinny. So it shocked him when I just...passed out and shifted on my twelfth birthday. Anyways, since I wasn't human anymore, I couldn't stay at a human school." I explained to her.

She gaped up at me. "Short? You were always taller than me!"

"Gihi. I was short for a pup, and you're really short Shrimp."

"Don't make fun of my height you...you furball!"

I laughed at her, resting my head beside hers. "Furball? Is that the best you could come up with?"

Glancing towards her, I noticed that she had a blush on her cheeks. Not able to control myself, I gently kissed her cheek, much like I did when we were kids. It caused her to blush even more, smiling that dorky little smile that I absolutely loved.

"You could have told me, you know. I wouldn't have said anything," Levy mentioned, staring into my eyes.

Her hazel eyes were still as large and as innocent as they were when we were kids. Her odd yet adorable blue hair and doe-like eyes are what made Levy so perfect.

So frickin...perfect.

I ran my fingers through her light blue hair. "I wanted ta tell ya Shrimp, but I found out that lycans have their own laws. The biggest one was that we couldn't reveal ourselves to any human, unless they were our....significant other.."

"Oh...but, I saw you! I know about your kind," she pointed out.

I nodded. "I know, and that ain't a real good thing. You can't go back to normal human society now, so you have two choices to choose from."

"And what are those?" Levy sat up on the fur throws, my fur throws.

"One, I have ta kill ya, as it is my duty as Alpha male. Or two, a mateless male wolf chooses ya as their life mate," I revealed, watching her closely for her reaction.