Chapter 2

{Hello my amazing GaLe shippers! Thank you all for such amazing feedback! I had quite a few reads, comments, and votes!

Please, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and please vote and comment to show the love!

Now onto the wolfy Gajeel and Levy story!!!}

-Levy-

"Can't you make her better any faster?!"

"I'm trying! I've never dealt with a human before!"

"I command you to hurry up!"

"Your Alpha Wolf doesn't affect me. Hehe.."

"Stupid little sister..."

My eyes blinked open, seeing a strange looking ceiling above me. If I didn't know any better, I would have assumed that I was in a cave somewhere.

"Brother! She is waking up!" a child-like female voice called out.

Within seconds, fingers were running through my hair, and I couldn't help but to relax at the wonderful touch. Glancing up, I discovered that the culprit, who was running their fingers through my hair, was the wolf man who saved me.

He smiled softly down at me. "Hey, Little Shrimp. How ya feelin'?"

I winced, now realizing the pain that engulfed me. "It hurts."

"Where does it hurt?" he asked me.

"All over," I bluntly reply.

"Wendy! She's still hurting! Why is she still hurting?!" he growled out, snapping his head towards someone else.

Glancing around, I spotted a young girl, who couldn't be any more than twelve or thirteen, rolling her eyes at the large man.

"Of course she's going to hurt, idiot. She's a human. She can't regenerate as quickly as we can," she pointed out, mashing various herbs and such in a small wooden bowl.

But what did she mean by we? I knew that the man beside me was some sort of werewolf creature, but was she also one as well?

"Well, I'll make her one of us then," he replied, leaning down towards my neck.

I gasped and swatted at his face. "G'get away from me!"

He suddenly backed away from me, his eyes wide with horror and...hurt? "I...I..."

"He's sorry. He didn't mean to do that. He was just worried about you, but he's a huge idiot, so he doesn't know how to make accurate decisions that aren't related to the pack," the little girl explained to me.

"P'pack?" I questioned.

"She doesn't know about our kind, sister."

Hearing his deep voice, I glanced up at the tall, pierced man. "What are you two talking about?"

"Should we tell her?" the dark blunette asked the wolf man.

"I'll talk to her, Wendy. Mind goin' to check on the pack for me?" he asked her, giving her a stern look.

Nodding, Wendy left the..cave that we were in. I then noticed that I wasn't on a bed, but an abundant collection of furs. The blanket that I had was also a fur, and it was so soft and warm. It kept me warm from the negative temperatures outside.

"Little Shrimp."

The man, this...creature who saved me, smiled softly down at me. He even helped me sit up some so that we could engage in a comfortable conversation.

"W'where...where are we?" I asked.

He glanced around some before focusing his attention on me. "At my pack. I'm guessin' ya saw me...ya know...change?"

I nodded. "I did, but...I...I don't understand."

"Well, ya see. I'm a lycan, a human that can shift into a wolf anytime they want. Even in our human forms, we still have super senses and can regenerate our health at a much faster rate than humans," he explained to me.

"Oh...but what about the wolves that attacked me? Were they..?"

He growled softly and nodded. "Those morons were lycans too, but they were different. There are some of us who hate our human forms, so they stay in their wolf forms all the time. But, we need to be in our human forms to remain stable. If not, we go feral, acting like any other predatory animal wolf."

"So those two were...feral lycans?" I asked for clarification, trying to lock all of this new information in my mind.

"Yea...and I'm glad I found ya in time. I don't know what I'd do if they'd.." he trailed off, clenching his fists together.

I became rather confused at his behavior. "Why would you care? We just met....right?"

He then looked away, his face showing that he was...hurt in a way. But I didn't know why. We've never met before, I was sure of it. I was certain that I would have remembered meeting a lycan, a creature that I had thought to only exist in the books that I read.

"Yer name is Levy McGarden. Yer seventeen, and yer favorite hobby is to read. Yer father passed away when you were four years old due to an unknown disease. Yer favorite color is orange, ya love winter, and you've always wanted a cat named Pantherlily," he suddenly told me.

I gaped at the man, anger riling inside of me. "How do you know all of that stuff?! What are you, a stalker?!"

He smirked. "I stalk you, and you only. But that's not how I know that. Do ya remember elementary school, that scrawny kid who always clung to ya?"

Glaring at him, I nodded.

"Remember how he was yer best friend? How he said he'd marry ya when you two grew up?"

Again, I nodded towards him with a glare.

"What was his name?" he asked.

"Gajeel Redfox, but what does he have to do with this? He moved away during sixth grade. He left be behind," I told him sadly.

"Describe him. What did he look like?" he asked.

"You're weird, but if you must know...he had black hair. It was spiky, and during fourth grade, he started growing it out. And he had red eyes. They were like...well, I always told him that they reminded me of..."

"Rubies?" the man finished for me.

I gasped, staring up at the man. "How did you..?"

He smiled a full smile, reminding me instantly of that same smile Gajeel smiled, but it can't be?!

"Hey Shortie. Miss me?"

"G'Gajeel?!?!"