Chapter 5

(Note: I've added a cast so feel free to look! If you don't know someone then search them on google images :))

We followed Logan, hot on his heels. Jayden kept a firm hold on me and tugged me along behind him. The new doll faces in the corridor seemed more sinister than before, now I knew what's been going down in the place. The floorboards creaked and groaned beneath our feet, scarcely able to take out weight.

"Logan!" I yelled breathlessly. "Slow down" but that only seemed to spur him to go faster. I ran along behind Jayden, panting heavily, jumping at the slightest shadow. As he reached the end of the corridor he came to an abrupt halt, as did we, right behind him. I couldn't see what was in the room.

"Logan?" I asked. "Jayden?". Both boys had their eyes glued to the room. Jayden was the first to react.

"Lily. Don't" He muttered.

"Let me see" I whined, scared. 

'No Lily, you wouldn't want to..." He trailed away turning to me and pulling me into a hug. I didn't hug back, I just let him cling to me.

"Logan?" My voice was hoarse, he reacted this time and turned to me, his face as pale as snow.

"Lily, please, just don't."

"I want to see" I demanded.

"No" they both scolded.

"I want to see" I growled, pulling away from Jayden and shoving roughly past Logan. Both tried to catch me, but both failed.

What was in front of me was grotesque. I now understood why they didn't want me to see. I should have been disgusted by what I saw, yet I felt no emotion, only hatred. For life it's self.

In the middle of the room was a life sized doll, and Ava. But she was barely recognizable. The were both laid on the floor. But monstrously mangled. The skin of Ava's face had been completely ripped off. It was stretched over the porcelain face next to her. Flesh and bone were exposed in the most brutal way possible. With all the skin pulled away, everything was exposed, her skull, the flesh, her eyes poped out in a hideous way. That wasn't the only missing skin. A huge chunk from her belly had been ripped away exposing her insides. All her internal organs were mashed into a sticky, human pulp. Some of it spilled down her sides and mingled with the growing pool of blood. Her ginger hair had been pulled out by the handful. There was no way this Aussie could still be alive. But then, what was that I could see, just tucked away under the bleeding lungs, still pulsating.

This was the most disturbing thing I'd ever seen, yet I could bring myself to tear my eyes away. The blood continued to pour, the puddle soon becoming a river, then lake, then ocean. I glanced down at my shoes as the blood pooled around the tip, staining my pristine converse. I lifted my gaze slightly and I caught sight of something blue. Ringing built up in my ears but I could hear Logan and Jayden talking about what to do now behind me. My eyes trained on the brilliant blue. It was her. The doll. 

-

-

-

Unknown POV

I stepped out from behind my hiding place, once I was happy with the reaction. The two boys were talking about whatever, I didn't care, I cared about the girl. Boys weren't pretty, but she was. I was having fun playing with this one though, I enjoyed watching the horror unfold on her face, it was - amusing. I grinned at her as she caught my gaze.

I raised my perfect, porcelain hand and gave her a delicate wave. I watched her face become stricken in a matter of milliseconds. This was FUN.

"Run along now" I whispered to her quietly.

'who are you?' she mouthed at me. She looked intrigued, not afraid.

"Absinthe" I whispered right back. but, of course, those monstrous boys had to ruin our FUN and spot me.

"Oh man..." I heard the blonde one whisper, followed by a string of curse words. They dragged her away before I had a chance to ask her for a game... *sigh* I'll have to go find the others and get her back again. I didn' t want to let them spoil our fun...

-

-

-

Wow... I'm not sure if anyone will pick up on that hint I just dropped / the foreshadowing I used before hand :p You probably wouldn't unless you were really paying attention when reading it, oh well..?

What do you think is going through Lily's head right now? Why wasn't she afraid of the doll? If you think really had you might get it :p

Dead: Maria, Ava

Dying: 

Alive: Lily, Jayden, Logan.

Unknown: Jamie, Naomi, Demi, Madison

Vote/Comment/Share
Bye! xx