Chapter 10

I was breathing heavily, trying to remain calm, although, I didn't think that was in my vocabulary anymore.

"You okay?" Asked Jayden quietly, removing some more of Madison from my hair. Images of tonight kept flashing before my eyes. I saw everything far too vividly. From Maria's head and splattered crimson blood, to Ava's exposed skull and mess of organ juice, all the way to the shards of Madison's bones ensnared in the manky mixture that was once a living breathing human. I was going to need a lot of therapy after this...

"Lily?" Logan's voice broke me out of my thoughts again.

"huh?" I asked weakly, my stomach still a mess from heaving.

"Are you okay?" Asked Jayden.

"As good as per the circumstances"

"Always so well spoken" He laughed and I let a small content sigh slip from my lips as a small smile danced. For a minute, I forgot my situation, I forgot the bits of my mashed up best friend in my hair, I forgot the blood trickling down the stairs and I forgot all the lives that would be left behind, I felt so safe with Jayden and Logan. We all chuckled quietly until there was a deafening scream. We froze, paralyzed with panic. Jayden dragged me and Logan to the wall and we pressed ourselves as far back against the dusty surface as we could manage. The screaming continued for minutes. Laced in the voice was Pain. Pain. Pain. Undeniable and clear as day. Then came the swooshing sounds, like something sharp going through something soft and spongy. My mind filled with ideas that completely sickened me. Then all was silent apart from a tap. tap. tap. tap. tap. I looked over to where the next set of stair leading up was, and I watched in horror as it fell... It was laying in the red mush... It was covered in blood...

It was someone's rib... I darted forward but retreated just as fast when I heard a slower tap... tap... tap.. tap... I watched, holding my breath. Absinthe... She didn't see us, she didn't see us... She went the other way... I let out a slow shaky breath and made my way silently to the bottom of the stairs, Jayden and Logan following behind. At the top of the steps was ghastly.

-

-

-

Absinthe POV.

I've not seen them in a while. Still, that was a good substitute until I can torture them again. I wonder where that other, brown haired boy went?

-

-

-

Okay, it's short, I know, I'm sorry :) I CBA to write ATM. I'm losing inspiration and I fell like it isn't relay gory anymore, but ho hum... idk anymore.

Dead: Maria, Ava, Madison,

Alive: Lily, Logan, Jayden.

Missing: Demi, Jamie, Naomi.

Vote/Comment/Share!
Bye!!!!!! xx