Chapter 13

I tensed on he couch where it all began. The very seat where I decided I wanted to go to that horrific place. The place Maria tried to stop us. The place we didn't listen. The place that in effect, sealed their fates. 

I cast my eyes to Jayden who was tensed also. He gave a 'who?' look and I shook my head. He slowly stood and I followed him slowly down the hall to my front door. I stepped in front of him and brought my eye cautiously up to the peep hole. It was... LOGAN! I gasped and flung the door wide open, stepping back in line with Jayden to allow him entrance. From the corner of my eye I could see Jayden's face harden and his demeanor change again, the same as when he went all psycho on me.

"Logan" I breathed and he gave me a forced smile, stepping carefully inside and closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Jayden asked in monotone. Logan gave him a shifty look.

"I got out" He said simply.

"Are you okay?" I gasped. He nodded and I saw Jayden's jaw set.

"I went to the hospital. They stitched me up and gave me some antibiotics, then wanted me to stay over night but I slipped out" He pulled his top up revealing and angry looking gash sewn with black thread. I couldn't help but let my eyes roam the exposed abs. And boy, did this guy have abs... He let go of his top and my eyes snapped back up to meet his, a small smirk played on his lips and I blushed a little.

"How did you get away with it?" Jayden interrogated.

"I said I fell on a smashed glass bottle" He smirked, proud of his excuse.

"Looks nasty" I choked out, tearing my gaze away.

"It is" He nodded. "I'm just popping to your loo" He smiled and dipped into the bathroom. I made my way back to the living room and plopped down on a couch, Jayden still seemed angry.

"He has to go" He said in almost a sing song voice.

"What?" I croaked.

"He was supposed to die in there, it was supposed to be just us two left" He sighed, gesturing extravagantly. "You know, like a fairy tale. I though, when we got out, it would be just like a fairy tale. I didn't think you'd care so much about them , I certainly didn't" He chuckled. "You see, I would be the only one left. I thought you'd realize that I was the only one for you. I was playing the part of the super hero anyway, saving the damsel in distress" He sighed. "But he had to ruin it. He had to ruin my story" he suddenly growled. I lept from my seat and backed away. Jayden advanced towards me, going step for step. He smirked slightly.

"What the hell?" Yelled Logan, entering from the doorway.

"How much of that did you hear?" Asked Jayden calmly.

"All of it" He growled.

"So, what do you think of my plan, was it smart?" He smirked.

"What plan?" I chimed in.

"The plan. Didn't you wonder why I suggested going to that museum? Didn't you wonder why I didn't try and stop you? Didn't you know the history behind it?" I shook my head and he let out a breathy laugh. "About 10 years ago, there were a series of murders all in one night, in the museum. They all said it was a killer. But some people believed in the dolls. I was one of them. I knew it was, I knew it!" I smirked. "You were all supposed to die, I would save Lily and I's have her for myself" He growled at Logan. 

"So this is what it's all been about? Lily?" He laughed bitterly. "You would let all of us get killed so you could have Lily?"

"You don't understand how I FEEL! You don't understand how much Lily mean to me! You don't understand how SPECIAL she is!" He growled.

"Yes I do" Logan growled back, surprising me.

"You might, but not in the same way I do" Jay smirked, his calm tone returning.

"Don't ever say I don't" Logan suddenly yelled and the two boys dove at each other. Fists flew. Kicks were delivered. I lept in the middle and tried to pry them apart. Until Jay's hand flew back and caught my jaw. I fell flat on my back from the force, smacking my head from the impact and opening the cut from earlier. Both boys pulled apart and I scrambled to my feet and dove behind Logan. My hand landed on his bicep and the other clutched at the back of my head. Jayden stood in a way the said he was trying to be dignified.

"So, you've made your choice" his voice wavered slightly.

"Yes" Mine came out as a croak. "If that's okay with -" I looked up at Logan who cut me off.

"Of course it is, Lily" He smiled and I smiled back weakly. He took my hand in his and began pulling me out the door.

"Wait" I said quietly. "This is my house"

"And?"

"Well I can't just leave, Logan. Where am I supposed to stay?"

"With me" He smiled and I was a little taken aback. "If you - err want to?" He added, blushing slightly

"I would" I smiled lightly.

The last thing I heard in that house was Jayden.

"I WILL GET YOU LILY! AND THE DOLLS WILL GET HIM! THEY ALWAYS WIN! ALWAYS WIN LILY... THE DOLLS NEVER FORGET..." He yelled through the empty rooms before he heard the door click where me and Logan left for his house, together.

-

-

-

This is the last official chapter. No epilogue for this one, seeing as I'll be making the sequel soon! so I'll put an authors note once I've got it up and stuff! woo! I hope you've enjoyed the dollhouse murders as much as I've enjoyed writing it! I hope I haven't scared anyone too badly or made anyone sick, and don't worry, I promise i'm not insane... My friends helped on this greatly so, big thanks to Eloise and Davina. Sorry Eloise, she chose Logan :p  I just couldn't bare the thought of killing him off :D

Anyway, thanks for reading! thanks for voting! and thanks for the comments! I think this story is like #165 in horror? If it is, that's so coooooolio. So THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING WOOO!!!!

bye!!!! xxxxx