Chapter 2

I casually strode back inside after recovering from my sudden outburst, Jayden following closely behind. I felt all eyes swivel in their sockets, silence descended and all gazes fixed on me.

"So?" Madison finally piped up.

"So what?" I asked confusedly. I saw Jayden out of the corner of my eyes running a hand through his pale blonde hair and smiling, amused.

"Is she coming?" Demi finished for Madison.

"WHO?!" I cried. An audible groan was heard.

"How thick can you be? Maria!" Madison teased with a small smile on her face, tossing her electric blue hair after pulling it free from the band restraining it.

"I didn't go after her" I said smugly.

"You what?" Said Ava, hardly able to understand what I was saying. She never really was the brightest bulb on the err... tree?

"I said, I didn't go after he-"

"We heard what you said, but why not?" Jamie interrupted.

"I decided I didn't want to let her spoil our fun, the trips still on" I smirked. I honestly felt wicked - not the good way either. But bad can feel good sometimes...

"You're such a meanie, you know that right?" Chuckled Logan, ruffling his floppy black hair in a way that made me bite my lip and stare.

"Yep" I giggled - yes giggled, not tearing my eyes away from his sprawled out figure across the floor as I plonked down heavily on the couch next to Jayden.

"You like him" Jayden whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck as he leaned back and nodded to Logan, who'd moved onto the floor, joining Jamie and Sara, to give me room to sit on the couch. I'll admit, Logan is attractive, but I didn't have any other feelings for him, other than as friends.

"No" I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"You do" He insisted, nudging me.

"I'm good thanks" I laughed quietly.

"M'kay. Whatever you say" He raises an eyebrow but says no more. I sigh internally. Even if I did like him, which I don't, he likes Ava anyway. I mean, it's obvious...

"So when are we going to this museum?" Naomi piped up. I could see Maria lurking in the doorway over her shoulder. I decided not to care she'd come back. Well, really she hadn't, she was hovering in the doorway, listening in on our conversation, so I decided to really stick it to her.

"Well, it's only 12, Why don't we go now?" I smiled sweetly.

"Okay" everyone soon agreed. We all stood, grabbed coats, shoes, anything we needed, including phones etc. I tugged on my leather jacket and was the first one to the doorway. Maria stood facing us. I said noting, juts pushed harshly past, as did everyone else. We were being kinda offensive, but oh well, her face was kinda offensive.

It was pretty cold outside so we all walked close together and out coat collars were pulled ridiculously high. To any of those strange people who seem to be fearful of teenagers, we must have looked like we were about to rob a bank or something just a dastardly.

I looked up at the six storey building and snuggled deeper inside my jacket. The excitement beginning to build up. The red paint was peeling and the sign was crumbling. The windows were covered and the lock of the door, tarnished. 

"So what shall we do first?" Asked an excited looking Naomi. That's the first time I've seen her look anything other then unimpressed.

"Tag?" Demi smirked.

"But won't it be a bit... creepy, alone?" Jamie grimaced at the thought of being alone in an abandoned museum, full of dolls. I wasn't too keen on that idea either.

"Pairs?" I suggested.

"Okay, that sounds better" Jamie breathed out and Logan smirked. He prodded one finger into Jamie's ribs and he squealed like a little girl causing us to have to stifle giggles.

"I'll go with you, Jamie. Don't worry, I'll protect you" Naomi smirked but then gave him a reassuring smile. Demi and Madison clung to each other and Ava strutted over to Logan, causing him to fluster a little and blush a soft shade of pink. I smiled at Jayden who nodded. We were about to go through the slightly ajar door when... 

-

-

-

Unknown POV.

That was a good day, the day I killed that reporter. Holding her soft eyes, still in my hands, I can relive the night almost exactly the way it happened.

With all of the police and media in and out of the place it was easy, seeing as everywhere was opened up. I followed her along in the shadows. I followed her down the road, to her bungalow. Yes, the bungalow, red brick, very ordinary. Yet inside there was an inescapable feel of life, it was horribly suffocating... I remember feeling the cool brass under my touch as I pushed open the door. There she was, sleeping, resting. She fell asleep to rest, but I made her fall asleep to dream. She began to stir and sat upright, I locked eyes with her. Her pitiful baby blues were nothing compared to my azure gems.

"Am I pretty?" I sighed. She shook her head violently and I lunged at her. My porcelain fingers scratching and scratching. Pulling and tearing at her skin at a painstakingly slow pace. I made sure to cover her whole body in marks, blood oozed from every opening, clawed by my fingers. It oozed with a satisfying gushing sound and the metallic smell was... calming. I soon realized I was covered in blood. That didn't suit. She had to pay for ruining what was a beautiful dress. I wonder if that's why people say I'm not pretty, is it the blood on my dress...? I gouged my fingers deep into her eye sockets. My porcelain tips making light work of her soft flesh. My fingertips reaching down into the back of her skull. Mashing and scraping at any flesh I could get to. Then, I ripped them out. I still have them, just as fresh and soft to the touch, as the day the were ripped out, leaving the most satisfying, bloody, darkened caverns.

-

-

-

Man, that was a bit more graphic than I realized. oops. Oh well, comment, vote and share, thanks!