Chapter 9

We were talking casually, just like it was any other day. Just like we were in any other place. Not in some freaking house of horrors. The floor still creaked and the shadows still crept across the wall, but, it didn't feel so bad anymore. Or so I though. 

We were heading back to the top of the stairs and I was walking backwards, listening to Logan go on about some stupid girl he saw in a coffee shop or whatever. She sounded like another typical barbie. I'm so much more unique... I'm not jealous, pah!

My feet slid over the cold marble floor, my eyes glued to Jayden and Logan.

"Wait!" Logan cried out and I froze in place. "Be careful" He muttered to me. I spun around and before I realized what happened, the back of my hand connected with the previous doll. I snatched my hand away from the icy toy, but I'd already knocked it. It plummeted at an alarming pace and my mouth was agape.

The large china object fell to a ground with a SMASH. The shards and splinters of the bone china practically exploded on contact with the floor. The shards of what was the doll layed scattered over the floor, causing scraping and scratching sounds as they skidded over the marble.

From inside it, a redish - pink substance imploded. It burst all over. Splats covered the walls, dolls display cases, it landed in a thin layer on me, a few splats staining Jayden and Logan. The substance smelled metallic, and was... warm to the touch... It seeped across the marble, like a flowing river. Small white fragments floated in the thick, nauseating liquid. It oozed in all directions rapidly, like a wild beast finally being free'd. It ran towards the stairs and I saw it begin to trickle down and mingle with the now drying blood of Maria.

The smell was indescribable and it clung to my body. This could only be one thing. The mushed up remains of a human being. But which one, I don't know.

"Oh my god" I whispered as my stomach lurched. The stench filling up my nose and intoxicating me. Ensnaring every sense. Logan and Jayden were now beside me and I could see they were considerably more pale.

Then, something blue caught my eye... It was on my wrist... A long strand of blue hair, wound carefully around my slim wrist. 

"Madison..." I whimpered. I couldn't stop myself. My stomach emptied it's self all over the floor, mixing with the mashed up remains. Logan and Jayden rubbed my back as my stomach clenched it's self again and again, leaving a dull ache. I steadied myself and wiped away as much of the substance as I could, but It clung to my hand as I tried to flick it away.

Sick...

Absinthe was completely sick...

-

-

-

Absinthe POV.

I didn't expect that reaction... Much, much better. I was wondering when  they'd find my 'Madison concoction'.

And she was sick! Hah! It just adds to the beauty of it all...

Now there's nothing left of her to be pretty...

-

-

-

Wow! Thanks for the idea Eloise! You gruesome little whatsit. This song is for you :p JK ily :D

Dead: Maria, Madison, Ava

Alive: Lily, Logan, Jayden

Missing: Jamie, Naomi, Demi

Vote/Comment/Share!
Bye! xx